The Murder

I killed him. I killed him? I killed him?! Benny thought to himself, holding the very dagger that ended his loved one, Stevens life. Benny got to his senses and dropped the dagger onto the floor, causing a loud noise which made Benny feel empty inside. Benny looked at what was left of Steven, his severed limbs on the floor, splattered with blood. "I-I can't believe this, what got into me?! I'm a killer!" Benny yelled. Suddenly the memories came back to him, Benny and Steven were having an argument, Benny got so angry at Steven he got a dagger and cut off his limbs, one by one. Stevens dying words to Benny hit him "Benny, what are you doing?" was soon followed by the blood curdling, heart wrenching screams of being slowly cut up until death. Benny heard a knock at his door and desperately began crawling across the floor for a place to hide himself from whoever was coming in.

"Hello, Steven, Benny? Is there anyone there?" a ladies voice called out from behind the door. the sound of the door knob turning made Benny's heart race. The door opened letting the moonlight into the messy house that Steven once lived in. The lady took one step into the house. Benny looked across his shoulder to see who stepped into the house, it was Stevens cousin, Mary Jane. Mary Jane saw Stevens severed limbs on the floor and covered her mouth, Benny watched as he could see in Mary Janes eyes that her humanity was getting ripped out of her. "W-WHO DID THIS?" Mary Jane yelled out into the house "BENNY WHERE ARE YOU?!" Mary Jane screamed out in anger. Mary Janes hand reached down into a pocket of her trench coat to find her phone to dial 911. Mary Jane took her phone out of her pocket and began frantically dialling the number to call the police.

"911, whats your emergency?"

"I-I just entered my cousins house and found his severed limbs on the floor, his boyfriend who he lives with is nowhere to be seen." Mary Jane fell to her knees while saying that in horror of what she was seeing before her, she developed a sickly feeling in her stomach like she was going to throw up.

"Sending officers to your location, please stay calm ma'am"

"A-alright." Mary Jane said weakly,  still feeling like she was about to vomit.

Officers arrived at Steven and Bennys house and saw Mary Jane looking soullessly at Stevens lifeless head. "Ma'am are you alright?" one of the officers asked Mary jane while touching her shoulder empathetically. "N-No.." Mary Jane said as if there was no life left in her. "Stay calm the officer said to Mary Jane. The officer turned the light on in the house, revealing where Benny was, he was hidden in the darkness before but now the light has revealed who the true culprit was. "And who are you?" The officer saw Benny with blood all over his white shirt. "Benny!" Mary Jane said under her breath "What are you doing?!" Mary Jane yelled at him.  The officer cuffed Benny up and put him in the police car outside, Benny felt nothing "Everything's over, I've already been found out. I'll be given the death sentence. and I'll die." The cold metal of the cuffs that were restraining his hands from moving made him feel nothing but survival "No! I will survive! I will survive the death sentence no matter what!" Benny yelled out in his mind. The other officers took Stevens limbs and anything they could find as evidence for the trial that Mary Jane and Benny would have to face.