one

Billie Eilish, 17 (not famous)
Ivy McKay, 17
Cleo Rodriguez, 18
Natalie Cooper, 18
Spencer Adams, 18

a/n; (future me) sorry for any text errors, i was half asleep when i wrote most of the chapters.

-
ivy's pov

i'm in 1st period rn, cleo is in this one with me, we were partners for a project so we worked on that, we finished early so we just talked, "do you still like billie?" cleo asked me.

"yeah, why?" i responded "just asking" she said with a smirk.

-

it's 4th period, which is lunch, me, cleo, nat, and spencer were all sitting together, eating out food.

"do any of you guys wanna spend the weekend at my place? i mean it's a 4 day weekend and i have nothing else to do." cleo mentioned, the rest of us agreed that we would go, "i'm also inviting billie, me and her have been friends for a little and she seems cool, and also because i know ivy likes her," cleo said under her breath and smirked.

"cleo! why would you do that dude," i smacked her arm, "speaking of the devil, loon who's coming," she pointed behind me, i looked back and there she was, the blue hair, blue eyes, fine ass girl, billie.

everyone moved over and made space right next to me so billie could sit there, but i'm not complaining.

billie walked closer and everyone greeted her, besides me of course, she sat next to me and began talking to everyone one, "oh billie, i'm having a sleepover sort of thing at my place this weekend, do you wanna come?" cleo asked, "hell yeah," billie agreed, i rolled my eyes and sighed.

"what's ur problem ivy?" billie asked, "nothing," i bounced my leg, "y'all have to bring y'all's swim suits, also my parents won't be there the whole weekend so we have the whole house to ourselves," cleo excitingly told us.

once lunch was over with we all headed to our next class, and of course i have this class with billie, and what makes it worse is that we sit right next to each other, how great.

i sat in my seat and got a pencil out, assuming we have paper work to do since we always do, this is my lease favorite class.

not because billie is in it, because we can't use our laptops, it's all paper work.

billie arrived and sat in her seat, once everyone was in class the teacher greeted everyone and did the typical teacher things.

"and before anyone asks me, we are not doing any work today, i decided since we always do paper work, i'll give you guys a break, so you can do whatever you want, things that won't get you in trouble of course." the teacher told us.

i loved this teacher, she's my favorite teacher, it's just the class that sucks.

i pulled my phone out and scrolled through instagram, "what you doin'?" billie asked me while leaning her head on my chair, "scrolling through instagram, why?" i asked.

"that's boring," billie said and before knew it, my phone was no longer in my hand, but i'm billie's.

she went to the camera and started taking random pictures of us, we were laughing as i was trying to get my phone back.

she finally handed it back to me, "are you going to cleo's sleepover thing?" billie asked me, "yeah, are you?" i asked, "yeah, you don't remember me saying 'hell yeah' loud as hell in the cafeteria?" she laughed.