Poguelandia

Feel free to check any spelling (grammar) mistakes 

Please read the to a/n at the bottom 

Red was one of the most meaningful colours in the rainbow. It's beautiful, it's poetic. It symbolizes so many things. 

Love

That's why it's her favourite colour. That is why even now, when her back is slowly being covered by red from the rock grazing and piercing her skin in different directions, she doesn't care.

Why would she?

The couple had given up on trying to be safe and protected. Literally.

"Holy shit, JJ." She moans, gripping his shoulders with a grip so tight that was turning his sunburnt skin pale. He continues to thrust upwards, gripping her hips and ignoring her words. He grunts and grips her skin tighter as if hearing her voice made him mad. "Ok." She whispers, throwing her head back against the large rock.

The truth is they had been on this island for nearly 6 weeks. 

6 weeks. 

It was individually taking a toll on each pogue in different ways.

JJ was desperate for a joint.

Kiara was crumbling under not having a shower.

Pope was writhing in self-hatred for not getting his family's cross.

Cleo was adventuring in jungle nearly all of the time.

John B was compulsively trying to find things to do to cure his boredom.

Sarah was seeing things. Trauma does catch up eventually right.

But Jade... She was going insane. At least that's what it felt like to her. I suppose when you keep hearing voices in your head you tend to think you're going insane.

The one thing they all have in common however, is the toned and tanner complexion. Eating coconuts and tiny fish everyday had seemed to catch up with them. In the first 2 weeks of being here, they had all began to crave meat. The only source available being fish. In the third week they all wanted beef, chicken, lamb... the list could go on. 

JJ had disappeared after they had finished their activities behind the large rock. He simply finished on her stomach, pulled his pants up (refusing to make eye contact) and walked away, murmuring something under his breath. She had of course blamed it on the fact that they were all stranded. 

Now in the comfort of her family, her and Sarah had gone to get some fresh drinking water for the crew.

"Ok. Here, Sar." She says, smiling at the fresh flowing waterfall. They both grab the makeshift containers and begin filling them up.