{A bad day?/Fluff, maybe a bit angst}

(No one's pov:)

Sun was checking on the kids, he sawed some kids whispering to each other. When he came a little closer he heard the kids saying things like : "Gosh Sundrop is so annoying", "He's so childish", "Moondrop is even better than him". Sun then ran to his room crying.

(Moon's pov:)

I was just checking on the kids and sawed Sun CRYING?! I ran after him to his room.
"Sun..?" I said while entering Sun's room "Y-y-yes..?" Sun said with a face all in tears "What happend..?" I said as I sat next to him, Sun didn't respond "Sunny please tell me what happend..." I said as I tried to comfort him "T-the kids h-h-hate me!-" Sun said as he huged me and started to cry more. "Sunny what are you talking about...? The kids love you" I said as I hugged Sun back "The h-hate I have h-heard them talking t-things like  '"Gosh Sundrop is so annoying"', "'He's so childish"' and "'Moondrop is even better than him"' ...." I was shocked that the kids actually said things like that, I hugged Sun tightly and said "It's gonna be okay Sunny, I promise" (Those little brats are gonna pay for it!- Wait-) I thought "Sun where did you hear the children say it?" I asked Sun thinking of a revenge "N-next to the sleep-area" Sun respond (PERFECT!-) I thought "W-why did you a-ask?" Sun asked me "No reason just wanted to know!-" I respond (So those little brats got caught on one of the cameras!-)

-Later-

(Still Moon's pov:)

It was naptime so me and Sun got every kid to sleep "I be right back I'm gonna just go ask Vanessa about something" I said as I start to leave the daycare "Ok" Sun said before I leaved. I was in Vanessa's office "Vanessa can you check the camera next to the sleep-area when it was around 10.P.M?" I asked her "I can but why do you want me to do that..?" She asked me  "Just do it and you'll see" I said the Vanessa checked the camera "Here!- Those three were saying awful things about Sun" I said as I pointed at three children on the camera "How do you kn-" She started then stopped cause then she sawed Sun running to his room on the camera "Can you record that moment? I want to show to the parents of these three" I said "Sure" She said then recorded that moment and gave me the camera "Thanks Vanessa" I said as I leaved her office and hided the camera in my pocket.

-Later UvU-

(No one's pov:)

Those three children who said those awful things about Sun were the last children to pick up.    

"Excuse me Mrs.L/N" Moon said "Yes?" She replied "Your children were saying awful things about my "friend"" Moon said as he pointed at her children "And I have a proof" He said then showed Mrs.L/N the video Vanessa recorded "Did you three really said things like that about Sundrop?!-" She said "Go apologize to him NOW!-" She said as those three went to Sun "We're sorry Mr.Sun..." The children said "It's okay..." Then them and they're mother left "Thank you Moon" Sun said them hugged Moon tightly "No problem Sunshine"

__________________________________________________________

Yes I am finally alive!-

(543 words)