Aquarium era

"Guys! Let's go to the aquarium today" Hiiro said cheerfully
"It astonishes me that you know what an aquarium is, Hiiro" Aira added "even when I was your age I did not know what an aquarium is".
"But you're one year younger than me" Hiiro replied very confused.
"That's the whole point, what the fuck is an aquarium?" Aira replied.
"Fufu, don't worry Aira, not even I know what an aquarium is, I eat rocks for breakfast" Mayoi chirped.
"Mayoi please, we talked about this" Tatsumi replied "it's a very bad habit of yours, everyday since I've met you, you've been eating rocks".
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'm a terrible person! I'm so terrible! I'm going to become dirt and die!!" Mayoi shouted
"Mayoi, please do not become dirt, you're an irreplaceable friend to me" Hiiro said trying to comfort Mayoi who was now on the floor crying and breaking down.

"Now that Mayoi is done breaking down, are we all ready?" Hiiro asked ALKALOID.
"I'm so sorry for burdening you guys.." Mayoi sobbed.
"You are not a burden Mayoi, nor a bad person" Tatsumi said trying to comfort Mayoi, who seemed choked up. Tatsumi and the rest of ALKALOID wrapped their arms around Mayoi in a group hug. "We are ready to go to the aquarium when you are ready!" Hiiro cheered, "I-I'm sorry- I'm ready, thank you, guys!" Mayoi stuttered. "We are here for you, Mayoi!!" Hiiro replied.

"Alright, let's go to the aquarium" Tatsumi announced heading to his car with the rest of ALKALOID following behind him, "alright let's put this shit up to 100" Tatsumi said while slamming his foot on the gas. "We are here!" Tatsumi cheered "alright, now let's see what the fuck an aquarium is" Aira said running out of the car and towards the gates grabbing Hiiro's hand and Hiiro grabbing the rest of ALKALOID's hands. "Fufufu.. Aira seems very excited" Mayoi mumbled to himself under his breath while Tatsumi paid for the tickets. "So many pretty fishes~ lo~ve!" Aira giggled and blushed in excitement. "They are very pretty and lovely" Tatsumi agreed.

"Do you know what an aquarium is now, Aira?" Hiiro asked.
"Yes! Fish!" Aira replied.
"That's one way to put it" Tatsumi laughed.

"Seals! Look how cute they are! They remind me of you, Hiro!" Aira said excitedly, Hiiro and the rest of ALKALOID went to the place Aira was standing. "They remind me of all of you guys, Seal-kaloid" Mayoi giggled. "Are you combining "seal" and "ALKALOID", Mayoi?" Hiiro asked "yes, I am" Mayoi added "because you guys are cute". "Thank you, Mayoi" Hiiro replied. "No need to thank me, Hiiro" Mayoi chirped "I'm just pleased to be in the same unit as you guys".

Mayoi looked at the sharks in one tank "they- they are just like me" Mayoi mumbled with a spark in his eye. "Mayoi- whatever you are thinking of doing, please don't do it" Hiiro added "I do not want you to hurt yourself". "B- but I want to become one with the sharks" Mayoi shouted while parkour-ing to the top of the aquarium and jumping in. Everyone who was watching Mayoi gasped in terror but for some reason, Mayoi turned into a shark. "Mayoi! Please get out of the shark's aquarium, you are not a shark!" Tatsumi scolded him. Mayoi then embarrassed for what he has done swam to the top of the aquarium then became human again and went back to ALKALOID. "I'm so sor-" Mayoi got cut off by Hiiro "I never knew you could turn into a shark, Mayoi! I just thought you had bad teeth!".

"Yes.. Ever since I was little, I was a shark" Mayoi said, choked up from guilt "I'm- I'm so sorry! I wish I could stop being such a freak and a weirdo!". "Let's... Try not to break down in public, let's go back to the dorm and get you new clothes and calm down" Aira said. ALKALOID went to Tatsumi's car and drove back to the dorms. "Thank you for being great unitmates guys, I'm sorry for ruining your time at the aquarium" Mayoi sobbed, "you didn't, Mayoi- well you did- but we are glad to spend time with you" Hiiro replied to Mayoi. Tatsumi and Aira nodded in agreement. "Now let's go get you some fresh clothes" Tatsumi added while driving at 100 and speeding off to the dorm.