CHAPTER 1

Rikona POV

"Rikona, where is Akira?", Tobirama questioned me, while dinner. That day, we had Uchicha Madara, the leader of Uchiha clan joining us for dinner and Tobirama was mad at Akira for not being on time. It was not her fault, she was sent away on a mission and it got late but then again, they are always bickering about one thing or another. I wonder how Hashi and I even managed put up with it.

--

Senju Akira, the sister to the Senju siblings, yes, the younger sister to Hashirama, leader of the clan and Tobirama. She was strong, independent and eager to learn all the time. She just turned 19 and is pretty young compared to her elder brothers, who were 22 and 21 respectively. They have another younger sister - Senju Rikona, the youngest of them all. 

--

Akira POV

"Hello, sorry I –", I started, only to be interrupted as usual.

"You are late", Tobirama stated the obvious. "Wow, really. I didn't know. Maybe you should have thought of that before you sent me away on a mission", I spoke, sitting down. Tobirama looked at me with disgust.

"Like I was saying, I am sorry for being late. Also, Hashi and Tobi, I need to talk to you later", I said. They both nodded in response, fully aware that it was about my mission.

"Oh, Akira. You know Madara, right? It must have been a long time since then. Madara, Akira, my younger sister", Hashirama re-introduced us. I sent a smile at his direction, which he returned with a lazy nod. Still the same, brooding look.

The rest of the dinner went by quietly, just the sounds of glass or plates moving on the table.

--

Akira's POV

After dinner, Hashirama, Tobirama and I headed to his office. Madara joined us as well. "So, I checked out the boundaries and apparently it is slowly expanding, I think we need to wait for some more time", I suggested.

"Exactly what I thought. The village is still open for new clans to join, of course, let us give a bit more time before we start building the walls and creating a map", Hashirama added.

"But", Madara started, "are you sure we need more clans? I mean, can we trust people, really? The war just came to an end but clans still end up fighting with each other. Besides, we already have the Hyuga, Uzumaki, Sarutobi, Yamanaka and Aburame clans."

"Isnt that the whole point? To make peace with other clans? How will we be able to establish that, if we shut them out?", I questioned to which Madara huffed and crossed his arms, facing me.

"What would you know?", he lazily spoke.

"A lot more than you do", I replied. Ugh, what a prick.

"Yeah right", he said, failing to notice Hashirama and Tobirama, signalling him to shut up.

"Akira", Hashi started but I was too damn angry to give a fuck. I walked up to Madara, "just who the hell do you think you are huh? Shut your face before I do it for you".

"I would like to see you try", he smirked.

That did it. I slapped him, hard, right across his face. His eyes widened in surprise. I am guessing no one has ever done this.

"Akira!", Tobirama pulled me away from Madara before he could react. He looked so angry, I swear he would have burst into flames, if Rikona didn't interrupt us.

"Akira, hurry. There are some people outside the house", she exclaimed, panting.

--

Akira POV