60

Houston Texas
Azyah Cooks

𝟖:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦

After being at Aaliyah house all day we was finally getting ready to head back home. I was tired and my body was starting to hurt so I knew I was getting tired.

"You ready baby?" Omarion asked sitting beside me

"Yea I'm getting tired ready to lay down" I said

"Come on" Omarion said

"Okay yall thank y'all for everything especially my sister and best friends and to everybody else thank you for coming" I said

I got up slowly and grabbed my phone. And started giving everybody hugs and saying goodbye. After I told everybody goodbye me and Omarion headed out to the car. Omarion helped me in and shut the door and got in himself.

"You good bae?" Omarion asked

"Mhm I'm just tired" I said closing my eyes

"We finna get you home so you can relax" Omarion said started the car up

I didn't say anything back I just nodded and closed my eyes. Today just have been a long day.

******

"Baby wake up" Omarion said

I woke up and looked around to see that we were at home. I grabbed my phone and opened the door and got up slowly. I shut the door and headed to the door. I unlocked the door with my key and walked in turning all the lights on.

"You need help baby?" I asked

"Nah I got it go in the room I'm coming" Omarion said

I put my keys down on the table and walked back to the room and sat on the bed taking my shoes off. I'm definitely sleeping in tomorrow. My phone dinged letting me know I had a message.

I unlocked my phone to see it was London.

SisterSister❤️

Auntie said are you up to going out to eat tomorrow. She said if you don't she understand.

I don't know.. I'm tired I'm most likely gone wake up late ima let you know though.
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

Okay, get some rest sissy love you❤️

I love you more❤️
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

I locked my phone and got up and started changing into my night clothes. Before I took my clothes off I put my ring on the dresser and then started taking my clothes off. I grabbed some shorts and a t-shirt out the draw and slipped it on. As I was doing that Omarion came back into the room.

"Bae- the hell you ring on the dresser for?" Omarion asked

"I'm changing clothes" I said

"That don't mean take it off. This need to be on yo finger at all times" Omarion said

"What about when I shower?" I asked folding my arms