32

Vote ♡︎

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

"Go down more- Yeah just like that Princess" he took a hand full of my hair and pushed me down further. "Mhm, lemme cum down your throat" This was all so new to me, I felt so disgusting and I didn't understand why he'd want to see me this way, but most girls did this for their boyfriends, so why did I hate it so much?

He sat up and pushed me on my back, roughly grabbing my bruised neck. For some crazy reason, I kind of liked his bruises even though I knew they weren't coming from a good place.

That night I let him do what he wanted to me. Trey loved control even when we were having sex, which was the only time I enjoyed. We were laying next to each other, my head on his chest as he was on his phone in front of me. I couldn't see his screen but that's okay, I knew he was cheating on me.

"What time is this appointment tomorrow?" He said putting his phone down and playing with my hair. "At 5pm" He stood up and put his clothes on. "Trey?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you love me?" I didn't care about his reaction or if he'd hurt me or not, there was nothing more I wanted to know. "I do, but I'm not in love with you. You aren't devoted to us enough yet"

"I know, I feel like I-I would be more devoted if I was your girlfriend. I mean I'm going to have your baby soon, I don't know what more I could do-"

"Why do you want to be my girlfriend so bad? Were fine how we are"

"I just feel like we've been messing around for five months and I feel like we're doing everything a couple does so why not have the title?" Maybe if we had the title he'd stop talking to other girls.

"We don't need a fucking title if we're doing everything a couple does, that's bullshit and a waste of a relationship"

"Why would it be a waste of a relationship?"

"Because you're going to go with Dom and leave me" Why does he keep saying that? 'Trey no I'm not, I never did. Especially if I'm your girlfriend"

"You keep saying that but still talk to him every chance you get"

"No he talks to me, I don't speak to him first"

"Why do you entertain the shit then stupid. You want to be my girlfriend but keep entertaining niggas"

"Were just friends, and if I was your girlfriend I wouldn't even be talking to Dom, as long as you stop talking to Illiana" I could tell by his face his mood instantly changed, this was the part I didn't like.

"Stop fucking talking about her! She is mentally ill and I'm the only person she trusts. I'm not flirting with her like you and Dom" I rolled my eyes and got under the blanket. I didn't want to cry but I didn't understand why we couldn't be together. "Why you crying for?"

I didn't want to say anything and just closed my eyes trying to go to sleep. "Answer me, the fuck. I can't read minds"

"I-I'm tired of being around you if I'm not your girlfriend."

"You have to be around me anyway. You having my kid" No I wasn't.

"Yeah but I'm not going to want to have sex with you or even be around you if it's not related to the baby..." He sighed and sat back next to me in the bed. "Alanna, you really want to be my girlfriend bruh" I nodded wiping the remaining tears from my face.

"If it's that serious then you can be my girlfriend bruh. I don't care" I got up and gave him a hug. It felt like the best day of my fucking life. I was finally someone's girlfriend. "Really?

"Yeah, I guess."

____________________

"Yall are finally together?!" Mya yelled through the phone. "Yes, I'm literally so happy" I wonder how I'd tell her I'm pregnant. "You're so lucky. If I had a guy like Trey I'd be so thankful" I scrunched my face up but decided to ignore what she just said. "Yeah, he's cool"

"Anyways ill call you later. Oh, and Doms out of the hospital, he won't be doing to graduation but he's fine. Just still all fucked up" Poor thing, too bad I couldn't talk to him anymore. "Oh..."

"Yeah but ill call you later bestie" She hung up making me snap back into reality. I was in my room re-straightening my hair. I was getting ready to go to our first doctor's appointment. I was worried I'd hear the baby's heartbeat and not want to pull through with the abortion but I couldn't have this baby even if I wanted to.

I was living off of an allowance, I have no license, no place to live, no job, no house, no car, and no college degree. Just Trey and my mom, they were all I had.