Chapter 1

There was a story about a man who was being treated like he was nothing, he was pushed, tripped and beat and taken advantage of by everyone, even his own master's daughter. You see YN is the servant to the gremory house, the reason why he ended up being their servant was simple, his family knew the gremorys really well and one day his family ended up dying in a grave accident. His mother was a nurse and his father was an archeologist, when they died, YN was taken into the Gremory house and he became their servant. He would let them know when food was ready, would be there to help them with their clothes and so on and so forth. When they were old enough, YN was basically given to Rias, to serve her every want and need. He would have to go and get whatever Rias wanted, then if Akeno wanted to "play" then he would have to "play" with her. Well one day that changed. YN was getting back from the store as he was worn out and hasn't slept in weeks.

Rias "it's about time you get back."

YN "I was only gone for 20 minutes."

Rias "That was 15 minutes too long, if I send you to the store to grab something and I say hurry up, then that means get back here earlier than that."

YN "I'm not going to rush and cut in front of others that were there before me and not to mention, if you want it to go faster then go by yourself."

Rias "Don't get that tone with me. I am your master and you will not speak to me that way."

YN just gave her a look that said, what the fuck ever and walked away. He sat the stuff in the kitchen and put everything away, just so that it was still fresh. He went outside and climbed a tree and laid on a branch and looked up at the sky.

YN "Here lately I've been having these weird feelings, so I have to come out here. It almost feels like I don't belong here. Ever since they made me their servant, I haven't had anyone that actually cares about me, I mean look at me, I'm just a human who has nothing special, the only thing that I have is a red-haired bitch who can't ever be satisfied with anything that I do."

As YN was laying there, he heard a loud whistling noise and saw alight spear going right at him, before he could move, he was impaled with the spear and that caused him to fall to the ground. He tried to speak but nothing was coming out, a fallen angel comes down and starts laughing, as he readies another spear to finish the job, he just disappeared, as YN's vision was going dark, he notices a knight wearing black armor

 He tried to speak but nothing was coming out, a fallen angel comes down and starts laughing, as he readies another spear to finish the job, he just disappeared, as YN's vision was going dark, he notices a knight wearing black armor

and a knight wearing normal looking armor.