5.

Twenty-five years ago, Y/n's father discovered a sword while digging a hole in his garden to plant some flowers.

At that time, he already owned the museum but the business didn't run very well because of the insufficient capital.

However, when he found the sword, he turned the table around.

The sword is one of the valuable antiques so this had helped him to gain more visitors.

It is the heart of the museum and now, it has been sold to Kim Namjoon, who is also operating a museum.

He is Y/n's main competitor as he always goes against her when there is a chance to do so.

He is the most annoying.

"I don't expect to see you here. Welcome to my office, Y/n." Namjoon wants to shake her hand and she glares at him.

"Woah. Who makes you angry? Perhaps, me?" His lips curve, forming into an evil laugh.

"You know Dae Hyuk, right? The one who deceived me because of your order." Her gazes fix on him as he can feel her anger.

"Dae Hyuk? Who is he? Your boyfriend?" He chuckles while sitting down in his seat.

"You know what I'm talking about, Namjoon." She clenches her fist when looking at the person in front of him who doesn't stop lying.

Namjoon stays silent while keeping a smile on his face. He sips his coffee calmly.

"Tell me what should I do to get back the sword?" She breaks the silence.

"Hm. Interesting question, Y/n."

"Well, I don't think you don't expect me to ask that question."

"You are smart but I'm smarter. If you agree to do whatever I want you to do then I maybe will give you back the sword."

"Deal." He feels surprised to hear that kind of answer.

"Woah. Woah. You aren't going to negotiate?"

"I have no choice because the sword is in your hand. It is one of the things that my father left for me. I will get it back, no matter what."

"Really?" He stands up from his seat and approaches her steadily.

He grabs her chin and makes her look at him although she has never avoided his gaze since the moment she came inside.

"Come in." Namjoon responds to the person who knocked on the door while still looking into her eyes.

"Sir-" That person doesn't expect to see her inside.

"The agreement will start in two hours. Someone will come to pick you up. Pack your luggage and be pretty."

She straight away goes back to her home and does what Namjoon has said. She has forgotten Taehyung is waiting for her.

He has arrived at her home because he is worried and Y/n has told him everything that he doesn't know.

"You know how evil he is. You shouldn't agree with him, Y/n." He says.

"I have to get it back. I will be careful, don't worry." She assures him.

Taehyung pulls her toward him gently before hugging her softly.

"If you need any help, you can always ask for my help. After you get back the antique, I will tell you something that you don't know."

"Why don't you tell me now?" She doesn't hug him back.

"It is not that important as the antique. Stay curious and think of me." He chuckles and pulls away from the hug.

"Taehyung, you should consider being loyal. Stop playing around with people's feelings." She shakes her head before sighing.

"I love you the most compared to the other girls that I have met. How about you?" He doesn't mind being misunderstood by her because she is going to know the truth soon.

For now, he will play along with the playboy image that is created by her.

"If it is before, I will say yes." She replies honestly as his heart is aching but he pretends to be fine.

"I have to go now." She stands up from her seat after receiving a message from Namjoon.

He helps her to pull the luggage until they reach the front of a black car that is stopping outside of her house.

Behind the black car, there is another black car.

"This car?" He asks while observing it but he can't see who is inside because of the privacy glass for the windows of the car.

Someone comes out of the black car behind and helps her to put her luggage in the trunk.

"Yes. I can't be late." Namjoon has ordered her to arrive in 15 minutes.

"Take care, Y/n." Taehyung leans forward, getting closer to her face and pecking her cheek.

She is startled but she pretends as if nothing has happened before getting into the first black car after that person opened the door for her.

She wears her seatbelt as the car has started to move. She looks at Taehyung until he is not in her sight anymore.

Her gazes move to the front and realise that there is only a driver other than her inside the car.

"Where are we going?" She asks curiously.

"Mr Kim's mansion." That person's voice has made her lean forward to see his face.

"Dae Hyuk?"