Chapter 1

There was a secret that Cale didn't tell anyone. Forgotten to tell anyone. He had an ability he got when his hyungs died protecting him. It suddenly manifested. As if answering the despair he felt.

As if to add to the despair he felt.

His ability, when activated, gave him a bipedal reptilian form. He didn't know what his form was, thus he called it Reptillionds Atractus. Though he thinks it's a monster form if he will base it on the monsters in his records.

(A/N: thanks for the suggestion, Renelle-san, Ava-chan and Eve-chan ( ◕◡◕)っ♡)

He only used it once, when he was testing the ability, before deciding not to use it anymore due to its large size. Besides, using said ability takes a lot of his energy.

And because said ability reminds him of them. His regrets on why he didn't have it in their fight. And maybe, just maybe they will still be alive.

And as the years went by, he eventually forgot about it.

He intentionally did. He buried it in the depths of his mind.

That is why when his record suddenly reminded him of this forgotten ability, he went to the end of the Forest of Darkness, which is near the Gorge of Death, to use it once more. Alone at that.

Well, everybody is busy, and he doesn't want to bother them. Instead, he left a note at his bedside table. Which of course caused chaos since they couldn't find him.

(A/N: Cale- *sighs*)

Cale is standing with trees surrounding him. He took a deep breath and activated his ability. His body started to elongate and grow bigger until his transformation ended. He then raised his head, which can be seen above the tall trees due to his new height.

"Hmmm, it's been a while."

Cale then started walking around. Monsters can't go near him since he activated his Dominating Aura.

"This will be fun."

Cale smiled.

***

Cale was casually walking when he saw a ginger-haired woman jump off a cliff. Moving immediately, Cale caught the woman using his Sound of the Wind. Lowering her gently on the ground, Cale removed his transformation. 

'It was a good thing I changed my hair color using the amulet Raon gave me before I left the villa,' he thought as he turned to the woman.

"What are you doing? There has to be a different solution than committing suicide!" Cale said as he looked for any injuries on her.

"Uh... but I'm not?"

Cale could feel his eyebrows twitch with her answer.