~Home is where you are~

A/N : My version of MaAn official date before their wedding.

Mature content, please do not read if it makes you uncomfortable. 
Contains emotional triggers too. Apologies if it hurts the reader in any way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment their eyes met, when she had entered the garden, both mersmerised by the sight of each other, a new game had started.. that of want, yearning, to be touched..

Anuj knew she felt the same as he, from her dazed eyes..

Anu was seeing the desire this dark in Anuj's eyes for the first time and for the first time she was absolutely comfortable with this. For she wanted the same..

The twirl had faultered her and to stop her from falling he had snaked one hand around her waist.
The fall had slid her mane and exposed a good part of her back.. the deep low neck line only made him want her more.
Freeing his hand from hers, he slowly grazed the skin with a feathery touch.

The tingly sensation in her tummy made her wriggle in his arm.. he didn't let go of his hold on her waist.

He willed his fingers to explore the back, blouse neckline, making invisible patterns on her back, tugging at the dori, wishing he could do more..

When she couldn't take it anymore, she tugged him a bit and turned around to be free from his embrace.. he caught her up again, this time he held her shoulders. Turning her to face him, he raised his brows , what?

Unable to utter a word, she took one of his hand and placed it on her heart, to tell him, how hard her heart beat for him.. and wanted so much more..

He smiled at her gesture and in turn took her hand to place it on his heart, to convey he felt the same.

She smiled shyly at first and then slyly.. slowly turning away from him, she walked back until there was no space left in between them,  took his arms and slowly placed them on her waist. She slid her hair on one said to give him access to her back.

Anuj was too mesmerised by her move. When he didn't make any move, she looked at him sideways, half smiling, half dazed to give him the nudge..

He held on to her waist for dear life. The journey thus began to explore what was unfinished earlier..

Only this time, his fingers were replaced by his lips, sometimes sucking, sometimes nibbling, sometimes leaving a mark someplace, sometimes a tiny bite.. along the neckline, near the nape, sometimes tugging the dori by his teeth.

Some times just a wet kiss. Both lost in a world meant only for them to explore..

Her Anuj had opened a floodgate of emotions for her. She clasped his arms and held onto him.. his exploiting lips sent sensations down her spine. This was new for her. She didnt know feelings this strong existed. Inadvertantly, she pressed herself in him, for him to savour her more.

Closing her eyes, she drifted in a place where only he and she existed and no one else..

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

The initial euphoria subsided, Anuj took her hand and brought her to the seating area.

********

Him holding her by the shoulder, they sat holding each other's hand

Anu was aware only of the touch of his thumb in her palm, he made circular patterns, making her dizzy with want.

She wondered how did he always manage to make her heart skip a bit with such small ministrations.

Just then she remembered something.

She looked up to him,

"aapne mujhse toh meri expectations puchh li Anuj, par apni nahi batayi!

Aur haa khabardaar jo kaha ki bas mujhe bas tumhe khush rakhna hain Anu!.. sach sach bataiyye"

Anuj, smiled at her question, "waise toh meri hardly koi expectations hain,  kyunke itne saalo se main sirf tumhare naam se toh jee raha hu..mera din tumhare naam se shuru hota, tumhare naam se khatam..I hardly had any hopes before we met, Devika ne bataya bhi hoga.

Lekin ab jab hum saath hain, toh chhotisi khwahish hain.. ab chahta hu ke tum bas mere saath raho, in everything, phir woh khushiya ho ya ghum.

Jab parents ki death hui, tabse bas zimmedari nibhaayi hain.." he choked..

"Itna saal akele raha hu, I have my dark moments too. Anger issues, loneliness, guilt trips.

Aaj bhi kai baar mujhe nightmares aate hain uss accident ke, mukku ki abuse ke.

Mummy papa ki untimely death jo meri wajah se hui,
tumhara Shah house mein abuse jo main rok na saka,
kahi na kahi main bhi zimmedaar hu, agar maine himmat karke tumhe propose kiya hota toh shayad, shayad tumhe bacha pata uss abuse se.

You know when I get those nightmares, I go silent on those around me. Or get cranky for no reason. GK has handled my tantrums so far.

I don't know shaadi ke baad yeh silsila jaari rahega ya nahi, agar hua, tab tumhare sahare ki zaroorat hogi.. dogi na tum saath? Mujhe chhodke toh nahi jaogi kabhi?"

She blinked a yes through her tears.

He turned his face in the opposite direction to not show her his guilt. To try not let tears fall down for her to see.

Anu got up and went in front of his averted face. She held his face in her hands to face her. Wiping his welled up eyes,

"Meri aankho mein dekhiye Anuuj, aur dhyaan se suniye, sunenge na?"

He meekly nodded.

"Jo mere saath Shah house mein hua, uske zimmedaar aap bilkul nahi hain. Agar koi zimmedar hain toh woh main khud hu.. pyaar ke naam pe har baar jhukti gayi bina soche ki woh log mere saath galat kar rahe hain.

Shayad agar Kavya aur Mr Shah ko meri  room mein na dekhti toh ab tak main Mrs Vanraj Shah hi hoti.

Iss guilt ko apne dil se nikal dijiye. Jo hona tha woh beet gaya..
Ab sirf aur sirf achha hi hoga."   Hmm?

Saying so she opened her arms for him.

Overwhelmed by emotions, he hugged her petite figure by the waist and rested his face on her heart, while she comforted him, hoping for his pain to wash away.

He mumbled, " kyu hum pehle na mil sake.. shayad..shayad.."

She shhhh-ed him as she caressed the back of his head, shoulders..

She found she was crying too.. for him, for the lost time..

A few moments later.. both lost in each other's arms, what seemed like an eternity, she pulled his face to her.. planting small kisses on his cheeks..moving slowly to his ear, she whispered, "Anuuj, main hamesha.. hameshaa aapke saath rahungi. Aajse, iss pal se, aap mere liye sabse ahem honge.. hamesha..."

Emotions gave way to their sensual desires.. he pulled her onto him.

As they lay together,
under the open sky,
discovering each other...

As the stars shone down bright upon these star crossed souls,
they both knew,
they were home.

********

Please hit the voting star if you like the content.