PROLOGUE AND CAST INTRO.

This is one long shot my first one shot story hoping to give the best.
Am giving prologue and cast so that I can go on with the story without any confusion and flasback.

                      PROLOGUE

Did you think what we're doing is right?
Ask a girl who's almost naked under a young boy like her.

you're  my fiance we're  getting married soon and there's nothing wrong making love to each other why don't you love me.

I love you but you know how much both my parents hate me and if anything happen before marriage I can't face them.

Don't worry I'll always be there for you.
He said kissing her forehead and started taking off her pants the girl shivered under him.

Eem please stop I don't know why I feel like everything is going to change.

Don't you trust me?
Said the boy

I do but I don't know why.

Just take a deep breath and relax nothing is going to happen it's just two lovers making love to each other.

The girl give a false smile giving access to her body they spend the night making love to each other the girl go back to her house at midnight and sleep the next morning she couldn't get up and do the housework her step mother scold her, her father Beat her for not obeying the step mother, she cry doing the work but she blamed herself for waking up late.

Whatever once I get Married everything will be over.
She said to here smiling.

Two weeks later.

My month suppose to be today but why ?
The girl asked herself as she haven't seen her period a week gone still she didn't see it she become worried and tell her fiance.

What are you talking about that's impossible let doctor confirm first.
Said the boy.

I hope so but there's 99.9 chance I might be pregnant am helpless my dad will kill me.
She said crying.

But how can one night impregnate her.

What did you mean?

I mean you're not pregnant and if it's then is not mine after all you wasn't a virgin!

Don't say that you know already I was rape victim how can I still be virgin you're hurting me with your words.

Who knows maybe there's someone after be or before me.

Enough I don't want to hear anything let me confirm with the doctor first.

Keep it in mind and don't come here if you're pregnant because I can't be the father.

You can't do this to me you're the father please you have to tell everyone you're the father and let us get married soon else my whole life will ruin.

How can I accept someone else child?

It's yours trust me it's yours please accept your child don't disgrace me you know how everyone hate me and your are my everything remember I agree with you that night because I trust you so much I know you'll never turn your back to me if you do that I'll die with our baby.
She cry holding his shirt collarbone the boy push her thank God she fall on the bed.

I regret that night oh God give me a  negative result then I'll never make this mistake again he's fake just a monster like my dad security.
(The guy who rapped her)

She said to herself walking off from there lifelessly to hospital to take pregnancy tests.

I was right, am pregnant, how am I going to manage? Am helpless my dad will kill me.
She call her fiance.