6.

"Dae Hyuk?" 

"Miss Kang, Dae Hyuk that you know has already disappeared." He replies coldly without looking back.

"It is really you. I treated you well but why? I guess everything is planned since the day I won you at the auction, am I right?"

"Miss Kang, you should ask Mr Kim about it."

"You have a mouth. You can answer that question." She glares at him as she feels extremely mad at him.

"Yes, you are right, Miss Kang but our original plan isn't like that. Mr Kim wants me to steal it by pretending to be a statue but now, it happens in a different way."

"Do you know that antique is one of the items that my father left for me?"

"No, Miss Kang. I just follow orders from Mr Kim. I'm not interested in your life." Jimin ends their conversation politely.

After around 13 minutes, he stopped the car as it arrives at Namjoon's mansion.

"What is your real name?" She questions him calmly.

"It is Park Jimin, Miss Kang." He answers her.

"You have a good name but a bad heart. Wish you all the best in your life." She gets out of the car before slamming the door behind her.

"Why are you late?" Namjoon is approaching her after they come inside.

"Sorry." She doesn't want to apologise but she has to.

"Not you, Y/n. It is never going to be your fault." He glances at her before gazing at Jimin who is standing behind her.

"Jimin, do you have a driving license?" Namjoon questions him in a cold tone while walking closer to him.

"Yes, Sir." He replies, looking down at the floor because he knows he is the wrong one here.

"I don't understand how you get that. I said you need to bring her here within 15 minutes but you are 5 seconds late."

Namjoon grabs Jimin's hair harshly as he is enduring the pain. Y/n who is standing aside can also feel his pain.

She decides to help him although she hates him.

"Namjoon, I'm hungry. The dinner is ready, right? Let's go." She grabs his arm and pulls him away to the dining room.

Namjoon's lips curve, forming a smirk as he releases his grip from Jimin's hair.

"I like you being proactive, Y/n." He can't take his eyes off her.

"I will do that often then." She shows him a sincere smile but for her, it is a fake one.

You need to act in order to survive.

"Enough?" Namjoon looks over at her empty plate while wiping his mouth with a napkin.

She nods his head and cleans her mouth with a napkin as well.

"Then you should do some exercise now." He takes over a cup of coffee before pouring it toward the floor.

She already knows what he means by the exercise.

"Make sure every area of this mansion is cleaned by you." He gets up from his seat, still grabbing the cup.

She is smiling outside but inside of her is boiling with anger. When he is going upstairs, he drops the cup deliberately.

"If I see anyone of you help her, you will be fired immediately and your family will be in danger."

He warns them and disappears from her view before hearing the door closed sound.

She is cursing him inside of her while doing all the cleaning work alone.

"Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin. I will remember you guys forever." She is murmuring to avoid someone listening to her.

No one here can be trusted because they are all Namjoon's subordinates.

"I hope they will rebel and put you in danger. You need to know the taste of it." She continues but stops when someone speaks.

"I heard my name, Miss Kang." Jimin says coldly while standing behind her.

"You probably hear it wrong." She feels relieved that it is not Namjoon.

"Miss Kang, do you know every area of this mansion has CCTVs? You better be careful."

"Then why are you here? It is not good if he sees I'm with you. You need to protect your soft hair." She sarcastically remarks.

"Miss Kang, I am here to inform you that you have one last room to clean and that room will be your bedroom."

Jimin is ready to walk past her but he stops his steps when she is on his right side.

He turns his head toward her and fixes his gaze on her before mumbling.

"I ordered the maids to clean it just now. It is a secret between you and me." His right-hand brushes hers when he walks past her.

At least you know you need to repay my kindness.