56

"Okay see you later

"Okay see you later." I said as we kissed. "I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said before I went out the door. Today is the first day that I willingly got myself together to go somewhere since my miscarriage.

I was going to go over Landon's house to check on him since I barely been having full conversations with him because of everything that happened.

He's always been there for me and had my back so I chose to get up and be there for him. At first I thought it wasn't going to be a good idea because of the fact I have bipolar depression and he has anger issues and our emotions are everywhere right now cause mentally me nor him is okay.

When I made it to his house I rung the doorbell. He opened the door holding Aiden as he cried.

"Wassup twin." He said.

"Hey." I said before closing the door. "Why he crying?" I asked.

"Cause his fat ass hungry, I was just finna get his bottle out the microwave." He said and I chuckled as he tested the temperature of the milk before feeding his son and just like that, he stopped crying.

"So how's fatherhood?" I joked.

"I don't get why he wake up crying like what you crying for just wake up i'm finna come get you damn. Then this shit hard as fuck cause he could be crying and i think he hungry, whole time he hot or cold or his back itch or some shit." He stressed.

"Like imagine being a baby and you crying cause you hungry and somebody rocking you to sleep thinking you sleepy. That would piss me off." He sighed.

"Sound like you got your hands full." I said.

"I do, I wish Aubree was here." He said.

"Her funeral tomorrow, how you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm fucked up bout it, especially since her mama talking bout I can't come then gone say some security gone be strictly enforced." He said.

"What? Why? That stuff wasn't even your fault and you not even the blame for what happened you was even fighting for your life too." I said.

"That's what i keep tryna tell her then she gone say she want Aiden there, He ain't going just like i'm not going fuck her." He said and I shook my head.