oneshot

I ran inside the office rushing when I realized I overslept. When I got in I already noticed my boss staring directly at me as I walked silently to my station. 

"hey the boss is calling you"

I walked and staring at his door hoping she'll let it slide. I knocked and went in. "why're you late? it's already the 3rd time this week" Boss said with a glimpse as she put the documents aside.

 I kept silent and bowed for a sorry. Boss went near me looking up and down as I shivered. "come here" she said.

 I walked slowly as she pulled my hand and pinned me on the table unbuttoning me little by little

 " don't blame me for this" 

she pulled me in for a kiss, it was hot I could feel my dick tightening inside the pants. She looked down and placed her hands on my dick rubbed it softly as my heart starts to beat fast.

  She unbuckled the belt that I was wearing and fapped it with my hands. 

"keep your voice low" she whispered.

 She sat down on her chair and told me to stand. Suddenly she licked my cock with her soft tongue making me quiver. I was about to cum when suddenly someone knocked on the door.

The boss looked at me with a smirk. 

"she probably won't let that person let inside in this situation right.."

"button your uniform" she said while wiping her hands. "come in"

" WHAT-??!"

"pardon my intrusion... boss about this document you sent me"

While the employee was explaining, she slowly wrap her hands around my dick rubbing it making me tremble. luckily the table was tall enough to cover our lower body.

"um.. are you ok?" the employee  asked with a worried tone.

"he's ok don't worry" the boss answered.

The employee left and I lost my balance leaning on the table.

"you acted up quite well" 

"a-ahh~ cumming" moaned as I shoot my load. She gathered everything and drank it

"ahh fuck"

I dragged her and pushed onto the sofa removing her trousers. 

"getting wild are we" smirked as she smacked her lips in mine pushing her tongue inside.

"t-turn around..please" said as I catch my breath.

The boss turned around raising her ass . "fuck this is driving me crazy" mumbled as I rubbed the tip of my dick onto her womanhood. 

"mhmm" moaned softly as her hips started to move. I pushed my dick inside her making her moan in satisfaction. "aahh~ nghh~ "

" is it that good? hm?" said as our thighs kept banging.

the room was filled with the lewd sounds we made.

 "ram it in me, harder~~" she begged with such erotic voice. I rammed it inside her letting out a moan, her insides felt hot I feel like cumming anytime.

 I licked her tits and took a glace on her face, she was making such erotic face with my cum all over it. 

"you slutty boss" said as I went faster "ahh yes yes~let's come together~" moaned as she clutched her hands on the couch.

 "ahh fuck i'm cumming~ ah~ nghh" groaned as I held her waist. "i-it's a safe day.. come inside me" said as she looked at me. The both of us came, I could feel her twitching all over. I licked her lips and kissed it sucked her tongue. 

The both of us sat down to catch our breath. I noticed her crawling infront of me. "i'll be cleaning this huge thing down here" said with a lewd tone as she starts to suck. 

"wait- ahh~" moaned as she deep throated my dick and licked it as if it was a lollipop enjoying the 'meal'. Seconds later she went faster and my dick felt like it's going to burst

 "cumming" I said. She didn't stop and kept my dick inside her mouth as I came.

 "thank you for the meal" she said swallowing my cum.