Kate Middleton's royal garden party outfit a nod to Harry and Meghan?

The British royal family is famous for making statements through their fashion subtleties

The British royal family is famous for making statements through their fashion subtleties. From the colour of an outfit to the accessories worn for a particular occasion, everything is meticulously planned.

Duchess of Cambridge , it seems, is the latest member of the family to have made a fashionable nod to fellow members , the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, who long left the UK after resigning from posts of senior members of the royal household.

Ahead of the in the country, Kate was photographed in a custom mint green dress for the last royal garden party at Buckingham Palace this year. Designed by a private dressmaker, she re-wore this stunning calf-length dress as she smiled for the cameras and greeted the public.

The dress featured long puffy sleeves and a square bodice with buttons. The duchess also wore a pair of suede Jimmy Choo pumps and carried a matching clutch bag to complete the look. According to reports, she had previously worn this dress to the 50th anniversary of Prince Charles' Investiture in 2019.

What stood out, however, was the royal's fascinator. According to an Independent report, the mint green accessory was a Philip Treacy fascinator with a floral applique on the side.

If you notice closely, its design is nearly similar to the one that she wore in 2018, at the wedding ceremony of , which was also a Philip Treacy featuring white with cream roses.