Chapter 1 Creepy Obsessed Fan/Stranger

Alex' POV

I had just finished five photoshoots in London, attended a fashion show in Paris, done an interview for vogue Italia, and now, my exhausted body was about to have some pampering in the fanciest hotel in Greece, all by myself.

I was relaxing myself for a bath on this bathtub peacefully.

Suddenly, I heard a loud bang in my room.

I jumped out of the bathtub and wrapped my body with a towel.

I went to go check what it was and I was shock to see one of my luggage bags moving.

Curious, I slowly opened it and a creepy stranger suddenly sprang out from it while sniffing my favorite dress.

My bodyguards rushed as I screamed in horror.

"This is a serious invasion of my privacy!!. Take him away right now!!!" I shouted at the bodyguards.

"Iris, I'm begging you just one kiss and a selfie. I'm your number one fan!!" the creepy guy said to me.

Oh please can I ever get a fucking break?

Hi my name is Alex and I'm a famous supermodel with a billionaire boyfriend.

It might sound like a teenage girl's dream but for me it was my worst nightmare.

The hotel incident was circulating on the news in no time and as soon as I reached my parents they immediately fired my bodyguards.

I forced my manager to clear my schedule for a week so I could just breathe but the universe literally said no.

Author's Note:

please vote for this chapter and follow me and add this story to your library to get updated for future chapters 

This is my first Boyxgirl story. I hope you'll like it 

Mr_Perfectly_Fine23