The Story of Enemies to Lovers by: Keesha Estigoy

Hello there! This is my friend's story.
Aexia also known as Vee, is my friend. Now let me tell you Vee and Emely's story.

Vee and Emely mostly fight like everyday. They hated each other. And liked to annoy each other. One day they we're hanging out with their friends. They decided to play  "Would you rather" game. They asked each person and finally it was Vee's turn. One of her friends said, Vee.. would you rather kiss the person u hate the most or give your sibling your playstation. Vee hesitated.. she then kissed Emely ( her enemy ) and everyone was shocked seing the scene happen. Emely was suprised, after Vee kissed Emely, Vee said to her.. You're a bad kisser. Emely was blushing.. She pulled away Vee and slapped her. And then she walked out. After that incident, Emely couldn't stop thinking about their kiss, and Vee's pov is regreting kissing Emely. Emely said to her head... I can't believe she chose me over the playstation choice. Vee was regreting kissing Emely. Soon, their friends found out and they started shipping them also they thought about having a ship name. They thought " Amesia " is great. So their friends started to ship them and many things happened after that. ( Part 2 Coming soon )