Chapter 1

Hello Everyone, Some might have seen this Book with a completely different cover. So Yep, I am re-writing it. This is a whole new take on my regular style of writing. So Yeah hope you enjoy it.

__________________________________________________________________

Academy of Lost Horizon

10:30 am

It was a peaceful night..... or rather morning in Japan. Everything was going absolutely fine in the City of Tokyo......... Oh, What do we have here?

The Birds near Horizon Institute flew away into a Distance because of the Shockwaves coming from the school.

"You purposefully bumped into you, You ASS" A Blonde Girl yelled at a Blue Haired Boy who looked up to the Blonde.

"Oh, Miss Tatsunagi. Would somebody willingly touch your Divine Body? Oh, It should have been a Mistake, Maybe you got so used to people bumping into you that you feel it" The Boy smirked devilishly as he halted and turned back towards her. 

"Aichi Sendou......." The Blonde grit her teeth at the Blue Haired Boy.

"Kourin Tatsunagi" Aichi flipped his hair with a smirk as everybody around moved 15 feet away to protect themselves from any Choas which was about to Unleash.

Unfortunately for them, A Teacher put a Wooden Sword in front of the Duo and broke off the fight. He straightened up his glasses.

"I will give you 45 Seconds, Take it or get your ass whooped" He warned as the entire Corridor was deserted the next Second.

"Cliche Anime Exit" The Dark-haired teacher straightened his glasses with a smirk.

In Class 3-α 

"Well, Well, My Little Sweetie pies-" A Boy who looked the same age as the rest of the class walked in pridefully.

"Shut your damn mouth Student Council Prez. Just give the News, Don't make a Drama. We have already seen too many K-Drama's" A Boy whined making the Prez fall Anime Style.

He composed himself and cleared his throat. 

"Anyway, I have been told to give you the announcement that All Grade 3 Students will be-" The prez got cut off.

"Taken abroad? We heard rumors" Some Students asked as the prez laughed.

"Oh my Poor Little Student Body. Why don't I make the President of the Disciplinary Committee give you the details?" The Prez stood up and looked at the Boy in the Corner of the class.

"Aichi, Why don't you give them a Brief about our meeting yesterday" The President asked as Aichi stood up and put on his Badge.

He walked up to the front and faced the class as his normal cool expression changed to one of a Monster.

"The Board of Directors decided that we will be going to South Korea for this Year's Annual Farewell Trip" Aichi said in a calm, chilly voice.

Everybody started screaming, and cheering for about 5 seconds.

"SHUT YOUR DAMNED MOUTHS, YOU DUMBHEAD'S" Aichi roared as the class fell silent. 

"If you dare even speak until I finish, You will be dead" Aichi warned as the Student Council President stood in a corner, not wanting to upset the 'Dude'.

"As I said, You will be taken to South Korea. Reason of your *Excellent* Performances in the Academic Charts" Aichi chuckled.

"Our Academy will be able to cover most of the Expenses except 40% of all of your Plane Tickets. You are required to pay that 40%, It roughly gets us to 4,000 Yen."

"Aww Come On" A Student whispered.

"The Rules and Regulations will be given to you, Both in a Soft and Hard Copies by Lunch Time. I will explain 3 of the Most Important Rules and then you will continue your Period"

"Rule 1: You can bring whatever Items you want, Except any Self-Defence weapons. This is because Korea offers one of the most Public Security"

The President nodded. 

"Rule 2: You will be allowed to rent cars and explore Korea on The 3 Weekends. You are allowed to convert YOUR money to Won and spend it as you wish. The School will provide you with all the facilities but you can do whatever you wish with your money as long as you have approval from your Teachers." Aichi explained as he took a Printed piece of Paper.

"Rule 3: That above age of 18 will not be granted access to Drink in the vicinity of the Hotel." Aichi was about to finish until the Council Prez was intercepted.

"Actually, The Board talked this Over and said that they must be under Adult Supervision" He coughed as Aichi sighed.

"Anyway, You are not allowed to talk and discuss your Plans of 'Bucketlists' and other stuff in your classrooms. You can discuss it during the breaks and after school. No Teacher is allowed to give the Students a Free Period. I ABSOLUTELY MEAN, NO TEACHER IS ALLOWED TO GIVE A FREE PERIOD TO DISCUSS THE PLANS" Aichi looked at the History Teacher who rubbed his chin.

"Well, That wraps up my speech and the Student Council President may kindly leave our class " Aichi smiled as the President was nowhere to be found.

"You may please continue your Lecture, Mr Akamine" Aichi took off his badge and took his seat.

"And anyways........" The Lecture went on as the Blonde-Haired slept through the class due to the exhaustion from her Concert yesterday and also her Fight and yelling with Aichi.

2 Hours Later

"Kourin...... Kourin Tatsunagi......." The Blonde heard her name being called as she mumbled some random words.

"It's 10 pm in the Night" The Sentence woke her up as she stood still and looked around, noticing that it was mid-noon.

"It's 12:05 pm" She retorted as she looked at her watch and looked back at the person.

"Well, Nothing beats looking at a Sleeping Demon such as yourself" Aichi rolled his eyes as he shushed her.

"Go Eat Lunch, You only have 55 Minutes" He said as he put on his badge and walked away from the Empty room.

"Whatever Discipline President" She yawned as she looked at her Phone which says that her order is only 1 minute away from the School.

"Crap" She mumbled.

That Evening

"Fuck these rules" Kourin said as she looked at the Strict Instructions. She transferred 4,000 Yen to her School through a Web Portal and got into the Rolls Royce which was waiting for her.

"Miss Tatsunagi. You have a Promotion Shoot tonight, You should get home and take some rest, and then you have 3 Hours of Shooting" A Woman wearing glasses said as the Blonde lazily got in the car. 

"Yeah Yeah, I get it. Just shut up" She groaned in frustration as she threw her bag at her feet.

"You should talk about your trip arrangements with Mr. Tatsunagi" The Assitant suggested as she glared at her.

"I HATE THIS LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" SShe screamed inside the Sound Proof Rolls Royce.

-------

Well, I hope you enjoyed this Piece of Artwork which I am going to create. AiKou is like one of my Top Tier  Ships. 

For those of you who know my God Tier Ships, You know it is gonna be good.

And with that said, Vote and Comment to show your Support anddddd

-Peace Out, Sayonara,

-Author-Kun-San-Senapi (Whatever u wanna call me)