1: never

I wake up in a cold sweat. I feel my heart racing as I quietly stand up. I did my best to sneak out of the room without being detected. I open the door praying it doesn't make a sound. As I pull it back it makes a squeaky noise making my body jolt as I quickly turned my head. "Phew he is still asleep" I whisper as I finally make it out of the room. I head to my own room taking my clothes, backpack and shoes with me. I enter the bathroom making sure multiple times that the door is locked. I shower and change my clothes before sneaking out and heading to school.

"Denki over here" I look down to see mineta calling me over. We enter the building together and go to class. We walk in and mineta is dragged away by Aizawa-sensei because of unfinished work he hadn't turned in. I look around and see the square standing around bakugo's desk. "Sup guys"

"Hey, denki" they say as they in one way or another. We talk for a while before class begins.

The school day goes by fast and it's time for me to head to my part-time job. it's my last day so I should go straight there.

***

I enter the store and put on my uniform hat. "Hey, kid sorry to spring this on you especially since it's your last day but Mizuko called out so you have to work their shift" before I could argue the manager left the building. My hands shake as I realize I will be late coming home. I carry out my work as well as do my homework before it's time for me to leave. My heart raced the closer I got to my house.

I stand at the door listening for any sound but there is none. I hope with all my heart that he isn't here. I turn the handle as I open the door.

Thank God he is asleep. I slowly calm down as I sneak to my room. I passed the couch he is sleeping on but trip knocking over a beer bottle and it shattered waking him up. I run to my room but it's too late he has my arm.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN YOU LITTLE SHIT" he screams as he pushes me against my door. I mumble out an excuse before he slaps me. Tears roll down my face as I hold my scream in. "YOU CRY LIKE A LITTLE BITCH, KEEP CRYING LIKE THAT AND ILL MAKE YOU ONE YOU F##" I try to stop crying but he continues to hit me. He laughed before forcing me to the ground. "DONT SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU" he said before unzipping his pants and lying on top of me. I smell the alcohol on his breath as he gets close to my face. I scream and cry for him to stop but he doesn't. I feel it on me and everything goes blurry.

After what feels like an eternity he gets up and I limp to my room. I bury my face in my pillow and scream and cry until I can barely breathe. I reach under my pillow and grad my box cutter. Without hesitation, I draw lines on something that isn't paper. After a while of listening to the noise outside my door, I drift off to sleep.

***

Aizawa-sensei tells us we need more experience in search and rescue. We exit the classroom and head to the locker room to change before heading to the training area. I stall for a while until everyone leaves. I quickly get dressed.

As I am about to put my shirt on I hear the door open. "Oi dunce face we need- " fuck this is bad bakugo is here. He walks over to me and my heart beats like crazy. My anxiety is through the roof. What to do in this situation. Before I had time to play this off bakugo approaches me and grabs my arm nearly making me lose my balance.

"What the fuck is this Pikachu" he demands as he observes the many cuts on my arm. I quickly pull my hand back. "It's not what you think bro I have a cat" I say trying my best to smile. "Then what about all the scars and bruising on your body, and you better not say it was a cat" his words Pearce me as I try to play it off. "Dude why so serious it's from training so drop it" my smile waivers as I rush out of the locker room.

I sprint to the bathroom and lock the door. I try my best to breathe normally but I can't seem to catch my breath. Tears escape my face as my chest tightens. I know this feeling all too well. fuck I'm having a panic attack. I try to slow my breath but it doesn't work. I feel a limp in my through and tears fall to the ground as I try to stop my body from shaking.

After 20 minutes in the bathroom, I couldn't be bothered to go to class so I stayed in the bathroom. I decided when class was over I would tell Aizawa-sensei I had a stomach ache and couldn't go to class. Plus it was the last class of the day so it would be fine.

I head to the teacher's lounge we're I see bakugo outside. Oh no, what if he tells Aizawa-sensei. I can't let this happen. I sprint over and pull him aside before he could knock on the teacher's lounge door. I lead him down the corridor unsure of where I'm actually going. "Damn it stop dragging me dunce face" I stop in my track "sorry" I mumble.

"What do you want"

"Please. Please don't tell anyone what you saw in the locker room I'm begging you"

"I won't tell anyone Pikachu but only if you tell me the truth"

Bakugo's never lied to me before and I kinda do trust him. I think on it for a minute as bakugo stands in silence.

"I- I'll tell you but not here follow me"

I lead him to the rooftop. I know for a fact no one ever comes up here. I sit on a bench and bakugo sits next to me. I take a deep breath before I begin.