Chapter 1 🖤

It's a Tuesday morning, you woke up in a jump from a nightmare, you wiped the sweat off of you face. You took the blanket off yourself and sat on the edge of the bed for a few minutes thinking about what just happened in your nightmare, you get out of bed and head to the bathroom, as you looked around the room annoyed because you can't find a hair tie, you purposely fell to the flour and found a hair tie underneath the sink, you laugh and look up as you broke the hair tie " well great! Now I don't have a hair tie" you grab your gun in the cabinet above the sink and shoot the mirror, glass flew everywhere cutting your cheek " son of a snicker doodle" you say angrily whilst touching your cheek you let it bleed as you get dressing into this outfit.

 You took the blanket off yourself and sat on the edge of the bed for a few minutes thinking about what just happened in your nightmare, you get out of bed and head to the bathroom, as you looked around the room annoyed because you can't find a ha...

You leave your hotel room leaving the glass everywhere, you plug your earphones in whilst walking to the elevator, you arrive at the elevator and somebody else walks in with you, the were very talkative " so then that's when my sister ca- " blood splattered across the elevator walks and your cheek, you smirk ac the elevator doors open, you wipe the blood off your cheek as you walk out. You arrive at the building where you walk, the security guards ask for your id " are you joking" you say whilst laughing " no ma'am" the securities guards say " I own this place" you say raising your eyebrows " ma'am, with all due respect we have never seen you" you show them your id, they both step aside " gone all quiet now have we.." you walk off whilst smirking.