33

Vote ♡︎

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

"Just wait here for a sec, ill be right back," The nurse said stepping out of the room, Trey was sitting next to me, our fingers interlocked waiting for the nurse to come back. Tears welling up in my eyes "You want the baby now right?" I just heard the baby's heartbeat and my heart shattered at the thought of me knowing I was not going to keep it.

"Y-Yeah" he wiped the tears from under my eyes. He knew why I was crying, but he thought he was going to win this one, and he wasn't. I'm not keeping this baby, especially with him. I couldn't bring that innocent person into this world; his Mom and Dad weren't even in the right predicament to take care of it. I always talked down on parents who did that.

"Then stop crying before the people think I did sumn to you" Right then nurse walked in. I had tried my best to stop crying and looked up at her with a half-smile on her face.

"Your baby is very healthy! You are currently 8 weeks pregnant and almost done with your first trimester which is usually considered the toughest. Just no alcohol, no drugs, and keep low on the caffeine, and don't forget to rest the most you can"

I kept my small smile as Trey grabbed my hand helping me up off the bed. "You are free to leave and remember to stay safe" Trey walked out the door leaving me behind, a trait he always did. Right before I could walk out the door, the nurse held a pamphlet out to me. "I could tell you aren't happy with him" I took the pamphlet out of her hand and in bold words at the top was 'Planned Parenthood'

"If he's not making you happy Alanna, please leave him, and if you don't think you could leave him abort the baby. It would be admitted in foster care anyways if we sense any form of abuse towards you or the baby"

__________

"You cry too much, stop crying when we're in public like that it's getting annoying. People look at me like I beat on your or sumn" he said messaging my feet, I was completing a survey or something for extra credit in my English class and I had told him my feet were hurting. "I know, I'm sorry about it" that's all I could say without getting yelled at.

"Hmmm," he got up and went to turn on his game. Right, when he was about to come back to the bed he looked at my bag on the ground. My heart beat sped up when I saw he was looking at the planned parenthood pamphlet the lady gave me sticking out the side of my bag. I mentally sighed and hoped he wouldn't realize what it was.

I've been too sick and mentally drained lately to deal with him.

"You left your jacket here last time, you need to stop being forgetful. But I don't give a fuck, ill put it in your bag for you" I just rolled my eyes and let him do him. He put my sweater in my bag and that's when he grabbed the paper I was hoping he wouldn't see. I was prepared for this. I'd have to tell him one day anyways.

"Why the fuck do you have shit for planned parenthood bruh?"

"The nurse gave it to me..." He ripped it up and threw it at me. "Sick bitch you like killing kids and shit? You're not killing my fucking kid" I threw my head back in annoyance. I was already starting to feel neasous. "S-She just gave it to me-"

"I don't fucking care, why would you take it? You wanted to fill that shit out huh?" He walked over to me, I was prepared for him to hit me but he didn't. He grabbed my jaw, but this time with barely any force. It was hard for me to tell when he was trying to be sexual or when he was actually pissed.

"Mark my words Alanna, kill my kid, ill kill you" I froze in shock, I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. "It may not be that exact day but it will be eventually and don't worry cause I have nothing to lose facing murder charges"

He let go of me and laid next to me on the bed as if nothing happened and began to play some game. I was scared and shaking. I had to think of something and I did not want to have this baby, especially after what he just told me. He'd kill me if I decided not to have it?

I mentally laughed. He wouldn't kill me.