7.

"Is everything fine there?" Y/n ask Taehyung through video call.

"Yes, we are trying our best to convince the employees to stay." He replies while ruffling his fluffy hair.

"If they still don't change their decision, I have to let them go. I just hope people still want to work for me." She sighs deeply.

"No matter what, I will stay with you. We can go through this together. You and me." He smiles softly, hoping to see her smile.

"I have to admit you are sweet. No wonder they will like you." She chuckles.

"And you love me." His gaze stays on the screen.

"I'm so tired today, Taehyung. You don't know how many times I have cursed Namjoon." She changes the subject immediately.

"What did he makes you do?" He questions in a worried tone.

"Clean the mansion alone. He deliberately makes the floor dirty."

"Should I come over and beat him up?" He is serious about it.

"No, Taehyung. They will hurt you. They are heartless."

If possible, Taehyung really wants to replace Y/n to be tormented by Namjoon but he can't.

All he can do now is to build back her public image and make her museum becomes more successful than before.

"Oh, Jesus!" Y/n sits on her bed quickly as she nearly has a heart attack because of Jimin.

"I didn't lock the door?" She doesn't know he is the first person she will see in the early morning.

"You did, Miss Kang but I have the key." He replies calmly while looking at her.

"And what do you want? I mean what does Namjoon want me to do?" She rubs her sleepy eyes softly.

"Mr Kim went to work like usual and he said you can go wherever you want to but I will be around you, Miss Kang."

"I will go to work then." She keeps on scratching her back neck because it is itchy.

Jimin opens the bottom drawer and takes out a calamine lotion. It seems like he knows this place well.

He grabs her hand softly to stop her from scratching it before leaning forward to apply the calamine lotion to the mosquito bite on her back neck.

The moment he comes closer to her, she can feel her blood rushing to her cheeks and her heart is beating faster than usual.

She suddenly remembered the good memories with Jimin during their three months journey.

It was a happy memory.

He gradually leans backwards, back to his original position before maintaining their eye contact without speaking anything.

Her eyes widen after he pecks her lips. Jimin quickly leaves the room without any explanation.

What is that kiss for?

"Y/n!" Jungkook is waving his hand in front of her eyes as she is in a daze.

"Yes? Anything?" She finally realise their existence.

Jungkook and Taehyung.

"You don't look good today." They take a seat across from her as they are feeling worried.

"Nah. I'm fine. Anything?" She denies the fact that she is thinking about Jimin.

"Taehyung has told me about what happened between you and Namjoon. We have an idea to take the sword back."

She doesn't mind Jungkook knowing about it because he is her good friend.

"As we know, Namjoon is not good at drinking. I have a friend who runs a pub. He said Namjoon is his regular customer." Jungkook says.

"You need to make him drink until he is drunk and bring him into a room there to sign the document of giving back the sword to you."

"Lie to him that the document is the agreement where he promised to give you back the sword if you follow his instructions."

"We can do it there because it is his friend's pub. There will be other people other than Namjoon's subordinates. It will be easier for us." Taehyung says.

"What if he doesn't sign it?" Y/n asks.

"It is ok, we still have a lot of chance as long as he doesn't know about it. Can you do it?" Jungkook questions in a gentle tone.

"It is worth a try." She doesn't have any hesitation because she really wants to take that sword back.

"We will be there to make sure you are safe." Taehyung pats her shoulder gently before giving her a soft smile.

"Yep, Taehyung will do whatever he can to protect you because you are the love of his life." Jungkook chuckles while glancing at both of them.

"I won't deny that." Taehyung replies calmly and Y/n just shrug it off.

"I think Namjoon has a mood swings. His attitude toward me is always different."

She starts to complain about Namjoon to them and they listen well.

"By the way, the CCTVs work well now." Jungkook utters.

When Y/n believed Jimin was a statue, she forgot about the problem with the CCTVs where it was broken after hearing his footsteps sound.

So, she didn't ask Jimin about it and now, the answer is clear. The man behind it is Namjoon.

When the CCTVs were broken, Jimin would have the chance to steal the sword.

It is time to get off from work as she is approaching the car where Jimin is the driver.

At first, he plans to go to her office with her but she reminds him that her employees may recognise him.

Jimin believes that she will not run away since she wants to take the sword back so she will obey Namjoon.

She gets into the car and sits behind Jimin because she doesn't want to see him at all.

"Miss Kang, there is a listening device in your handbag."