006

The two of you walked into the apartment complex and towards the room you were going to. Izuku had let you down a few minutes prior when both of you stopped by a Cafe. The male fished out his keys and unlocked the door. As soon as you stepped through the doorway, the familiar smell of lavender immediately filled your senses, making you smile.

You both took off your shoes and slid on a pair of slippers. "Mom, you home?" Izuku spoke, his voice sounding throughout the small apartment.

"Izuku?" The previous cutting noise came to a hault as the green haired woman rounded the corner about three seconds later. Once her eyes shifted over to you, they widened slightly. "Y/n.."

"Surprise..?" She rushed over to you and cupped your face.

"My baby! It's been so long!"

"It hasn't been that long." You turned your head over to Izuku "..Right?"

"Well, kinda.."

"Oh-"

"Don't just stand there, Come in, have a seat, make yourself comfortable!" Inko rushed into the kitchen while you walked over to the living room.

"I'll be back" Izuku walked in the direction of his bedroom.

When you made it in the living room you spotted pictures of you, izuku and Katsuki- and some of just you and Izuku- when you were younger.

"Would you like some tea Y/n?!"

"No thank you!" You sat down on the couch, admiring the new decor.

The older woman came in the room with a plate of homemade mochi and set it on the table. "Please, have as many as you'd like." Without a second thought you grabbed one of the cold savory treats and took a bite. When the flavor of Inko's famous mochi hit your taste buds, multiple lotus' bloomed from your head.

"I missed these so much, they're still so good~" She giggled at your flowery aura.

"Awe, you flatter me"

"With this, you deserve to be flattered. I still can't duplicate the recipe, something is always off!" Inko placed a hand on her cheek flustered from your complement.

"One of these days I could show it to you, if you'd like!"

"I would love that" Smiling brightly at her offer, you continued eating the dessert.

"So..? How have you been? I heard from Izuku that your mom had gotten remarried, how is she?"

"She's been great, so have I. And it's true, I now have a step brother and father. But that's all from me, what about you and the new boyfriend?" You grinned.

Her face was suddenly painted a light shade of pink. "O-oh my, word sure does get around!" Faning her face she went on "We've been just wonderful dear" Izuku then came into the room and plopped right next to you, taking one of the many kinds of mochi that was on the plate.

You and Inko chatted away while the current male of the house swiped through his phone, joining into the conversation every now and then.

The front door opened then shut, catching the attention of the three of you. A black haired man walked in and paused upon seeing the different face in the room. You shifted in your seat at the familiar yet unfamiliar person, who you assumed to be Inko's boyfriend. "Oh, am interrupting something?" He asked.

Inko jumped from her seat smiling "Not at all! Michael, this is Y/n L/n. Y/n this is Michael Hichamichu." You waved, not yet mentally prepared to meet anyone new at the moment.

"Ah, Your that person from the mall. I knew I recognized you from somewhere. It's nice to finally meet you L/n, these two speak of you very often." Judging by his foreign accent, you could only assume he wasn't originally from Japan.

"You as well Mr. Hichamichu." You bowed your head with him doing the same right after. Honestly you could barely remember any of the events that happened in the mall but went with it being as though you do remember bumping into someone, already forgetting their face and voice.

You turned your head to Izuku, watching as he glared at Michael as the man gave his mom a peck on the cheek.

You giggled silently. 'Such a mama's boy.' You thought to yourself.

~•○~

Ding dong
Ding dong
Ding dong

"Is it forbidden for me to get sleep or something?" You grumbled, lazily walking down the stairs. You were so tired, yesterday's shopping and being around loads of people had drained your social battery significantly. The other three were sound asleep and you could tell after the doorbell rung a forth time, the two eldest weren't getting up any time soon.

You opened the door seeing a delivery guy and a bunch of huge boxes. 'Why is it always me?'

"I'll need you to sign here, and here" You signed the paper on the clipboard then watched as the man left.

'Is he seriously not gonna help me bring these big ass boxes in?' You stood there, now irritated at the fact that you had to bring all of the boxes in by yourself. "Isn't this fucking great."

After minutes upon minutes of struggling you finally got everything in the house. You collapsed right where you were ready to just sleep on the cold floor.

And that's what you started to do, you started drifting to sleep on the floor.

"Y/n~" That was until your mom decided to pop up already energized and ready to ask you to do something. Your tired eyes snapped back open looking towards your mom who was happily skipping down the stairs. "What are you doing on the floor?"

"Regretting life."

"Lol, you should start sleeping more. Maybe you'd be in a good mood"

"Nah you don't say. Where were you when I was trying to bring this stuff in the house?"

"Sleeping"

"...I hate my life."

"Aw. Anyway get your ass up we got things to set up!"

"Why do I have to do it?"

"Because I said so"

"That's not even- ugh, never mind." At this point you were so tired you felt as though you could cry, but held it together. For now.
__________________________________________

Sorry it's short, I ran out out of ideas for this chapter and just wanted to get something out before the week ended. This book got noticed by a lot of people fast as shit.

-JJ