Wrong Place, Wrong Time.

Prologue.

><><><><

You had waited for a moment, hoping that your date would eventually come though it's been more than 15 minutes and you're beginning to get impatient.

"Hello, there fren, would you like to order any drinks, or are you still waiting?" The waitress asked you.

"I- uh.." You began before letting out a stressed sigh, "Just get me some water, for now, I still need to wait for my date to come" You added on before resting your head on the palm of your hand.

She nodded before leaving you alone, getting your water as you sat at your table extremely stressed out before deciding to check up on them.

You grabbed your phone and then called them, hearing the phone ring for 4 seconds before they picked up, "Hello? Is this [Name]?" They had asked from the phone.

"Ah- yes, it's me, your date, [Name]. What's taking so long to get you here? I've been waiting for more than 15 minutes now" You'd ask before hearing the other side is dead silent as it was then broken by the sound of laughter.

"NO WAY THEY CAME! DUDE, THAT'S COLD AS FUCK" Another person from the end had exclaimed as they had laughed hysterically before feeling your eyes beginning to water and your face heating up from embarrassment.

"Yeah, sorry about that, man. I was told to ask you out as a dare, I thought you wouldn't come since you rarely ever do anything with us" Your so-called date had added on, seeming as if they had been trying to hold their laughter.

You purse your lips together as your hand was beginning to get shaky, "Don't take it too seriously, maybe you'll get lucky next time" They added on with a more relaxed and calmer tone while the others had been laughing.

"I should've known better, I'm blocking all of you and I hope I never see you again" You responded as you felt your voice crack, a knock forming in your throat before hanging up, still trying not to cry.

It was impossible now, how did you let this happen?

They managed to convince you that you were going to get a date.

You then began to wipe your tears, deciding to just order a drink and something quick to eat before leaving.

After all, it would be a waste to just dress up nicely at this very nice restaurant.

The waitress had then come back with water before frowning slightly at you, "Well… I suppose things didn't go as planned" She'd assume as she then placed the water in front of you, carefully sliding it.

You nodded, avoiding eye contact with her but for now, you didn't want to focus on it.

"If that's the case, will you order something or do you plan on leaving?" She'd ask as she still had her hand on the water.

"I guess I'll order something to drink" You replied to her, putting your phone away as you had then looked over the menu once more.

><><><><

Although your poor heart had been shattered, that food was pretty good.