p l a y l i s t

DANGEROUS NIGHT
by THIRTY SECONDS TO MARKS
I, I am a man on fire. You, a violent desire. What a dangerous night to fall in love. Don't know why we still hide what we've become (oh, oh). Do you wanna cross the line? We're runnin' out of time.

WHEN WE WERE YOUNG
by ADELE
Everybody loves the things you do.
From the way you talk to the way you move everybody here is watching you.
'Cause you feel like home. You're like a dream come true.

WAR OF HEARTS
by RUELLE
Come to me In the night hours I will wait for you. And I can't sleep 'cause thoughts devour. Thoughts of you consume.

MR. PERFECTLY FINE (TAYLORS VERSION)
by TAYLOR SWIFT
So dignified in your well-pressed suit
So strategized, all the eyes on you.
Sashay away to your seat, it's the best seat, in the best room. Oh, he's so smug, Mr. "Always wins."
So far above me in every sense.
So far above feeling anything.

HERE WITH ME
by SUSIE SUH
Callin' your name in the midnight hour. Reaching for you from the endless dream. So many miles between us now. But you are always here with me.

MISS AMERICANA & THE HEARTBREAK PRINCE
by TAYLOR SWIFT
You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. It's you and me. There's nothing like this. Miss Americana and The Heartbreak Prince.

CASTLE
by HALSEY
I'm heading straight for the castle. They got the kingdom locked up. And there's an old man sitting on a throne that's saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut.

HEAVEN
by JULIA MICHAELS
They say, "All good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you
It's automatic. It's just what they do.

IRIS
by GOO GOO DOLLS
And I'd give up forever to touch you. 'Cause I know that you feel me somehow. You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be.

CARRY YOUR THRONE
by JON BELLION
They try to break inside the walls with
these lies, but I'm pulling up the draw bridge. Well, you rose this love from the dirt now. Set fire to the sky, watch it burn down. It's a ceremony but the crowd's gone and you got nothing but my crown on.

WHITE HORSE (TAYLOR'S VERSION)
by TAYLOR SWIFT
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down.

SEVEN
by TAYLOR SWIFT
And I've been meaning to tell you I think your house is haunted. Your dad is always mad and that must be why. And I think you should come live with me and we can be pirates. Then you won't have to cry or hide in the closet and just like a folk song our love will be passed on.

SKYFALL
by ADELE
Where you go, I go. What you see, I see. I know I'd never be me, without the security of your loving arms, keeping me from harm. Put your hand in my hand and we'll stand. Let the sky fall. When it crumbles we will stand tall. Face it all together.

MATILDA
by HARRY STYLES
You don't have to be sorry for leaving and growing up.

THE GREAT WAR
by TAYLOR SWIFT
Hold you down on that icy ground
looked up at me with honor and truth. Broken and blue, so I called off the troops. That was the night I nearly lost you.

LAVENDER HAZE
by TAYLOR SWIFT
The burgundy on my t-shirt when you splashed your wine onto me
and how the blood rushed into my cheeks, so scarlet, it was
the mark you saw on my collarbone, the rust that grew between telephones
the lips I used to call home, so scarlet, it was maroon.