1

"Fuck... they got me there" The kid mumbled as he wake up in his slumber, he look around and soon confusion was seen in his eyes.

"Where the fuck am i?" The kid ask himself before standing up and look outside, He leaned over the window to see clearly.

"Woah shit, am i still dreaming?" The kid's eyes was sparkling as he look around the place beneath him, "This is so beautiful.., what type of dream is this?,"

Hours of looking he finally get out of the balcony and goes down stair. "This place is creepy as fuck" The kid curses out, to be honest it's more understandable to say that the kid was a full-grown man.

It was a man who's soul was trapped in a kid's body, which he didn't know since he is stupid enough to believe that this is a dream.

The man roam around the palace wishing that he will never wake up, and since i am kind, i make his wish came true.

"Fudge, this place is so huge, and why is there no human here!?, shitty dream" He curses out loud, he soon found a library and thought that his boredom will be gone if he read some books.

And so, he pick a book with a name of 'Callius' which he thought was a fantasy novel since like i said before, he is stupid.

...

Hours passed and the man finally finish the book, he was amazed by the contents of it, the details was very amazing and some events was believable enough when you remove some beast and demons.

After complimenting the book, he soon realize that he is still in a dream, really weird.

"i am sure.. dreams aren't this long.." He mumbles surprisingly without cursing.
"This is so boring" He said as he went into his room again and look outside.

The blue sky turn red and soon people screaming for help was heard, He amusingly watch the show beneath him.

Demons eating humans and killing them brutally, he was amaze by how brutal they kill them.

Blood was splattered everywhere the town, no more humans can be seen and the demons was enjoying the flesh of them.

The man curiously think why the demons can't enter the tower he lives in. He was busy by the thought that he forgot to be surprised by how the demons were true.

The man then remember the book he had read before, the book which contains all the information he thought wasn't true.

Demons- Species that eats hans to gain strength and make their power increase.

.....

Magic Tower- A tower that consist magician and a head magician, they will protect the humans from the demon and their Tower need to be strong enough to not let the demons enter.

.....

The man sweatdropped when he remember that he was supposed to protect the humans but he Just fcking watch them die.

well it wasn't his fault anyway, he don't know how to use magic.

Feeling a determination fire inside him makes him encourage to train his magic, he was a man of responsibility, he wants to do what was obligated for him to do.

and so on his dream was set on becoming the strongest person in the world.

[A/N: Every chapter has 500+ words, and his name will not be out yet until next chapter since he is stupid to believe that this is a dream, and no one was there to tell him what's his name.

-i am wondering how many Male leads will be there or 1 male lead only]