23. HEAT 2

AUTHORS' POV.
"A- alpha ",
A chocked moan leaves the younger as his alphas sinks into his heat ,moaning loudly. Jimin kisses his neck , breathing heavily. The tightness of the omega is enough for Jimin to curse, as Jungkook clenches so sweetly around him.

"Baby , relax ", he says , closing his eyes, kissing the Omega's lips , waiting for him to adjust . "M-move ",Jungkook whines , as he feels overwhelmed by pleasure. Never had he done anything so blinding with pleasure like this.

Jimin growls , before pulling out almost completely, until the head of his cock was inside before slamming back into him with a force that rattles the bed. Jungkook jolts , moaning and sobbing as his alpha's cock rubs against his insides so, so deliciously .He feels full to the brim, as Jimin rolls his hips , legs over his shoulder as he takes him so well.

"so big ...alpha's big", he moans ,words jumbled in his hazy ,fucked out mind.
He continuously thrusts his hips , trying to meet with his alpha's hot and hard jabs, the skin slapping echoing all around the chambers.

The alpha pulls out suddenly , making Jungkook to whine. "On your hands and knees baby", Jimin grunts .....before he rubs his back and shoulders ", Going to breed you so well baby .Going to fuck you so good until you're so full and dripping off my cum",
The omega whines, rutting his back against Jimin , crying to be filled again. Jimin cages the omega , fingers gripping his golden skin tightly before he pushes his erection inside him again.

" Ah hyung ....ngh....so full ...so full",Jungkook moans . Jimin pulls out once again before slamming full force into the omega , loving how he clenches so sinfully around him.

The alpha sets a rough pace, fucking into him with sharp deep thrusts ."Mine",Jimin growled , his alpha completely in control. His hand slips around the omega to take hold of his cock ,squeezing lightly "This is mine",he squeezes it once again and begins to jerk him off. "so is this hole", he grunts , slapping his ass ,making Jungkook to cry out.

"Yes ,yes,yes", the omegas chants, too absorbed in the way Jimin's cock feels in him. " You're made for me ,going to knot you so good, does my kookie want that?",

"Please ,aah ...please hyung ",

Jimin holds him tighter, using his hands to keep him spread open, watching his cock disappear inside him so sinfully, the squelch of slick and precum , moans and low grunts, skin slapping echoing around the room .

Jungkooks' moans grew louder, as his alpha's cock pressed on his prostrate so sweetly . He pulls at his own hair , thighs tightening as his body suddenly becomes tense,as he arched his back before shuddering violently and cumming all over the sheets ,falling apart.

The Omega's moans and clenches were enough to send Jimin over the edge as his knot began forming and tugging around the youngers rim so sweetly. " Oh !",Jungkook gasped , feeling so full and almost sensitive.

His alpha continued to ground his hips, eyes rolling into his skull.
"Fuck!"
He comes inside him, hips grinding continuously spilling more of his release. Jimin's body shakes with the intensity of the orgasm . He has never cum like he has for years. "Such a good boy kookie...taking me so we-.....

Suddenly he hears sobs from the younger beneath him , making him worry. "Hey, hey, shh, its okay beautiful, don't cry",Jimin coos, laying down, and somehow manoeuvering
them to lay down while they are locked by the knot together.
He cups Jungkooks cheeks and wipes away the tears, kissing him ."Why tthe tears baby?",

" I-i ",Jungkook sniffles,hiccuping as he tried to stop his sobs."I jus' feel so good, hyung takes care of me well and am so happy , Koo jus' wants- ", he pushes his face into Jimin's chest, cheeks reddening "- ....wanna be yours forever hyungie ".

Jimin melts at the confession cooing gently at the younger. " Baby ,i am happy i make you happy ",he kisses his forehead and brings one of Jungkooks' hands on his chest. " I am yours too bun, all yours everything is yours ",he lifts the youngers cheeks and kisses him.

"I love you hyungie ",

"I love you more baby",....

Writing smut is tiring damn ! But it's worth it ...for you guys