𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐌

you've got the sweetest venom
I've ever tasted

Copyright ©2022
SWEETEST VENOM
All rights reserved

DISCLAIMER;
original MCU/TVDU universe, characters and original plots do not belong to me.
but the changes to the original plots and the plot of this book do belong to me.

WARNINGS;
mature language (swearing)
mentions of self-harm
sex acts, jokes and mentions
violence and gore
death & murder
use of alcohol

BEFORE WE START;
i. marvel x tvd/to crossover, attempt no.2. let's hope this one works out.
ii. when I first got the idea of fem!tony x klaus I thought it was crazy. still do, but it's the kinda crazy I'd love to see happen which is why I'm writing it.
iii. this book entirely follows a plot of my own. events that happened in the timelines of to/tvd and those that happened in mcu are mentioned, but it won't follow the story line of those universes.
iv. it's not specified after which mcu event this book is set. but the one I see fit is to say it's after civil war, except they managed to work it out.
v. however characters like wanda, vision and peter either won't make any or won't make much appearances.
vi. while both freya and finn are alive, and will be mentioned, (I'm still not sure but I think) they also won't make any or won't make much appearances.
vi. there are only two things left for me to say. I hope you enjoy this book and expect the unexpected.

it makes dying so much easier,
so much enjoyable