♡23♡

what did he just call me?

"um, jiminie baby, jinnie says your food's ready" i said, avoiding what he had called me, completely. jimin didn't even seem to notice the awkwardness as he turned to face yoongi, and started to put on a funny looking hat

"hehe otay daddy" jimin giggled and answered, putting his hands up to me, wanting to be picked up.

"upsie upsie" he cheered and giggled again. I gently picked him up, smiling and placed him carefully on him hip.

"come on then little one," I said booping jimins nose, "let's get some yummy in your tummy ey?" I finished and jimin shrieked, giggling.

I carried jimin downstairs and sat him at the table right as the food was placed in front of his high chair.

"hey bubs," said namjoon, "you have a good nap?" he finished and jimin nodded, putting a roast potato in his mouth, after I blew on it of course.

agustd.dy

♡ babymochi, eat

♡ babymochi, eat.jin_, sunshine_hobi, fatherjoon, babykook, that's.the.tae and 19986 others

view all 19825 comments

eat.jin_:  how are you even taking these without me noticing? 😭💖

fatherjoon: awww he's so cute💕💕

sunshine_hobi: miss you minnie

chubbYchimmY: AHHHHH BABY CHIMIE XJSJSJJDRI

that's.the.tae: kookie is going feral

tae's_teafan: lol as he should be ^^

babykook: B4BY cHiMM C0ME pWAy W1FF ME

y00ngles_: such a cute baby☺️💖

babymochi: bjkkodkkk bojsjnn :)

yoongi furrowed is brows, reading jimins comment on his latest post. He lifted his head to look at him to see that he was just tapping random buttons on his phone screen whilst mumbling gibberish to himself, giggling every once in a while.

"jimin shouldn't you be eating your dinner?" I said and he looked up at me before he started gurgling about how he is busy with important business.

"Okay bubs, but at least finish eating first" and with that jimin put down his phone and continues eating.

//

time skip to after dinner and i had to go home now as it was getting late. I was crouching Infront of a whimpering jimin who, at the thought of yoongi leaving, suddenly became very upset.
"i'll come see you again soon jiminie, okay?" I said and stoked his left mochi like cheek with the palm of my hand.

jimin sniffled and nodded grabbing my large hard in his small ones before he kissed my palm and turned bright red, before running away in a flustered mess.

I chuckled and stood up fully saying goodbye to Jin and Joon, and thanking them for having me for dinner, then I left going to my own home for the night.