Clicking the first predictive text thing

Yea I'm fine I don't want you getting tired lol but I'm sorry I'll just keep you awake lol I'm sorry I'm tired and tired lol I don't want you getting hurt I love this cause I love it I hate it lol I hate it I love it I don't hate it but it's funny how it is really ugly lol lol I'm so funny and I hate it but I'm sorry I'll just keep bothering him and I'm sorry I don't hate him but I'm not sure what what he is saying but I love him so I love him too and I'm so proud mommy daddy mommy I don't want you getting mad that I love him you don't want me too tired of him you know I don't know why you can't do it so much you are always right and I'm sorry I'll be fine I love it so I don't want you getting mad that I want to know what I'm saying I'm not telling him I love him so I mean I'm sorry not to do to you do anything I love him you don't want me anything else I love him so much and I'm so proud of you I don't want you getting mad at you I'm not telling him I love him so I love him and I'm sorry not that you have a problem but I'm sorry not that you have a problem I love him so I don't think he is so mad about that but I'm sorry not to do to apologize I love him you too much love him you are always welcome.

Don't ask why