•Hamsters•

•Kazuichi's POV•

I was walking around the beach and kinda just chilling around. A murder hasn't occurred yet, so it was actually nice to be trapped in a killing game for once. I shot back up to reality when I stepped on something...squishy? Soft? I don't know.

"AGH! WHAT THE HELL?!?" I yelled.

I looked down and saw...a hamster? A very chubby hamster.

"Wait..this is uhhh..Gun...hum..guhh...GUNDHAM! Yeah! Gundham-" I thought out loud.

"I should probably return him" I thought
as I picked up the hamster.

I walked towards Gundham's cabin to see him outside looking at the floor, trying to find something. I walked over to him and poked him. He turned around.

"Hey dude, this your's?" I asked as I showed him the hamster.

His face instantly lit up.

"You found him?! I been looking through the pits of hell to find him! Thank you mortal." He thanked me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I- Uhhhhhh....your welcomeeee....??" I muttered out as my face turned bright red. I slowly hugged him back. A few seconds later he pulled away.

"ALRIGHT BYE SEE YOU NEVERRRR-" He shouted with pink tints on his cheeks as he sprinted away.

"That was...a day to say the least" i thought as I headed back to the beach.

That hug was pretty nice...WAIT-

Author's notes
___________________________________________

I made this as a gift for a friend so don't expect this to be good- anyway enjoy it ig??