PART - 11

...

You reached at the college a bit earlier than usual. Your friends isn't arrived yet. So you decided to go to the library.

As you were walking through the hallway you saw a familiar figure afar.
Is it senior!?
Thinking about him you felt happy. Hoping that it would be him you walked towards the direction where you saw him. But he was nowhere to see.
Where did he gone?!
With a disappointed face you turned to walk back to the library. When you turned you bumped to a hard chest.
Ouch!!
Rubbing your forehead with a pout you raised your head to see who is it.
There standing Taehyung hands on his pockets, staring directly to your eyes with a cold expression.
Your cheeks started to burn and heart beat increased bcoz of the close proximity that you two standing.
You immediately backed away and nervously laughed.

"What?" He asked in a cold tone.
"What? ... Nothing..." He said nothing but stared at you.
Uff... This is reallyyy awkward !!!

Students who were passing through the hallway started to notice. Especially girls.

"Is it V oppa!?"
"Why is he with her!?"
"Who is she?"
"Ah.. I know she is Jennie's friend. I heard that she is came from India"
"Are they dating?!"
"Oh.. No. I don't think oppa like her"

You can clearly hear the whispers of the girls that passed by you.

"Ok then. I am going, bye" for putting an end on this awkward situation you said and dragged your feet.
"Where are you going?" You stopped on your tracks and turned to face him.
"Library"
"I am coming with you"
"Why!?"
"Can't I come?"
Rude.
You said nothing but walked slowly and he joined beside you.
You put your head down for not noticing more people.

"What is your name?" Finally you broke the silence.
"What!? You don't know my name?" He asked wondered.
"No. I heard some girls calling you V" you innocently replied.
"Taehyung"
"What's that?"
"My name"
"Ohh Taehyung.. But why are they calling you V?" You looked at him.
"It's my nickname"
"What is V mean?"
"Can you please shut your mouth?" He asked in a irritated tone.
You obeyed him like a little kid.

Girls squealed and ran towards your direction seeing Taehyung with you. They offered him drinks and some of them were trying to flirt with him. Witnessing all this scene you felt really annoyed. You don't know why but you didn't liked the girls who was flirting.
Pftt... Such a flirty...

He was standing there like a statue with a they-don't-exist expression. You sighed and said "Ok then. You carry on with them. I am going and Thank you for coming with me. Bye" you faked a smile and started to walk. But stopped your steps when he grabbed your hand.
Again. Your heart beat started to raise.
All girls gasped and glared at you.

"What?" Yanking your hand from his grip you whispered to him.
"Where are you going without me?" He asked still holding your hand.
Seriously!! Huh!??

You threw him a are-you-serious look.
You were super embarrassed with the situation. You can see the jealous and anger that built in every girls' eyes.

"Girls are watching! Let go of my hand" you whisper yelled to him while looking around.
"Come" he dragged you with him, you can't help but followed him with a heavy sigh.
You seated on the corner of the library and he sat across you.

He was staring intensely at you and you were looking around except his eyes.
"Why are you s-staring at me?" you gathered your all courage and looked at him.
"Why should you care?" Without breaking the eye contact he asked coldly.
What the heck!?