Homo sex is a sin

"Alice! Diamond! Alex" Freddie yelled, walking through the school hallway. His friends all responded in there own unique way.
"Haiii!" Alice yelled. "Sup fag" Diamond giggled, "Hi!" Alex replied. Jeff and his friends were yelling in the background, fighting each other like always. Shouting, punching, kicking, the whole works. It's amusing, quite frankly. Freddie thought Jeff was kinda hot. He had [fucking gay 😡] hair and [SEX] eyes. He fucking hated Freddie, probably because of how much he annoyed him in [sex ed] class. Freddie still tried to flirt with him the best he could- but considering he was socially awkward and shitty at flirting, his efforts were futile.
Freddie slept through most of the morning until [69:00] when it was time for art class, one of two classes he enjoyed. He got into shenanigans all the time. Typically with his friends Diamond, Alice, Eric, and Alex but sometimes he dabbled in fucking around with Jeff, Bart, Aiyana, and Jesus. Jesus was a [deez nuts] kid with a ridiculous sense of humor that Freddie really enjoyed. Aiyana was an athletic girl who was addicted to [gay people]. Bart was really into anime. Freddie and Jeff were always at each other's throats. Eventually, Freddie was chasing Jeff around the room with a pencil while the teacher was in the hallway. The taller of the two, Jeff, took the shorter boy's hand, pinned him against a wall, knocked the pencil out of his hand, and starting choking him.
Freddie learned something new about himself that day.