8.

"Miss Kang, there is a listening device in your handbag." Jimin speaks without looking back as he drives the car away.

"Go ahead and tell Namjoon about it then. It is not your first time betraying me anyways." She acts as if she doesn't care.

"Do I say I will expose you?"

"Name your terms, Jimin." She thinks he isn't going to do it for free.

"I want nothing, Miss Kang. I want to help you."

"Why? It is weird if you don't have a valid reason." She crosses her arms, gazing at him through the rear-view mirror.

"Miss Kang, are you sure you want to know why?" He glances at her via the rear-view mirror as well.

"Spill the truth."

"Don't be surprised then. It is because I like you, Miss Kang." Without looking at her, he knows she is probably blushing right now.

I know you like me too.

"You will be a fool if you think I will trust you for this reason especially when it is from you, who deceived me before."

Why is my heart beating that fast? Calm down, Y/n.

"Then, what can I do to prove myself? Tell me, Miss Kang." She is thinking hard about it.

"If I successfully take the sword back then I will believe what you have said."

"No problem, Miss Kang. I'm the only one who has the access to the listening device so don't worry. Your secret is safe with me."

"Just call me Y/n. I'm feeling uncomfortable when someone calls me that." She is gazing at the view outside.

"Does that means we are a step closer to each other?"

"You wish!" He chuckles at her reaction.

She doesn't know the reason why she suddenly feels so happy. Is it because of the confession of love by Jimin?

Nah. He is a bad guy. I will never develop feelings for him. But why is my heart beating so fast because of him?

When she thinks she has probably developed feelings for Jimin, the first thing she wants herself to do is to get rid of it.

Will she be able to do that?

"I will wait outside." Jimin informs her when they just come inside her room because he knows she is going to take a shower.

"I have a question." She stops him from leaving when she suddenly remembered something.

"Have you lived here before?" She sits on the bed and gazes at him.

"Why do you think so?"

"How did you know where the calamine lotion is placed at? I just feel curious." He shows her a small smile before walking around the room.

"I was locked here when I made a big mistake last time. No food and water for me. I was living in hell."

Jimin closes his eyes as if he is experiencing that painful feeling once more. Headache attacks him suddenly.

He holds his throbbed head before letting his weak body fall to the ground automatically.

"Jimin!" She approaches him rapidly and tries to know what happened to him.

"Let's go to the hospital-" She is planning to take her car key that is on the bed but he stops her.

"I will be fine in a few minutes. Just let me rest and stay with me." He pulls her into his arms and rests his head on her shoulder.

She hugs him back before rubbing his back gently. She feels bad for asking him that question.

"I'm sorry, Jimin. It is all my fault." She apologises to him after he seems to feel better than before.

"Yes, it is your fault. What are you going to do now?" He is still closing his eyes, maintaining his posture earlier.

"What do you want me to do?" Y/n is hoping that he can't listen to her heart which is racing since he is so close to her.

"I will keep it for now so remember that you owe me a favour." He smiles softly before letting her go.

"How was the kiss last time? You seemed to like it, Y/n." He laughs quietly after she pinches his left arm.

On the other hand, Namjoon is still in his office. An urgent meeting just ended a few seconds ago.

"I'm tired." He stretches his arms and gesture to one of his subordinates to sit across from him.

"Sir, here is the recording about Miss Kang's plans to rebel." He plays it on his phone.

Namjoon closes his eyes and crosses his arms while listening to the recording carefully.

"Interesting." One side of his mouth rises, showing a dominant smile.

"You have to know about this, Yoongi. This recording doesn't exist."