1

Bucky

"Tony wants us all in the meeting room" Steve said from my bedroom door, I nodded my head and got up. I followed Steve out of my room and down to the meeting area.

              ☆゚.*・。゚ ۝☆゚.*・。゚

"WHAT?!"

The little girl throw her hands over her ears, Steve placed a hand on my shoulder "I'm sorry, my daughter?" I asked looking from Tony, Fury, and then the little girl. Fury nodded his head "yep, your daughter" I looked at him in disbelief for a few moments, Bruce walked into the room "I run her DNA, she's yours and Natasha." Natasha looked up "what? But that's impossible" she said.

Now that I really look at the little girl, the more I see hints of Natasha and me. I'm not going to lie, not a lot of things freak me out, but this, this one does. A lot. I might have wanted a kid back in the days, when I was normal. But now I don't think I want one. Ever. The little girl looked around the room, her eyes lingered on me and on Natasha longer then the rest of the team. "Well, we'll leave you guys alone" Tony said while leaving with the rest of the group.

Natasha was the first one to move, she kneeled down in front of the girl "I'm Natasha, what's your name?" She asked while looking through her purse for something, the girl mumbled something. None of us could hear what she has just said "what was that?" Natasha asked "Lilly" the girl-Lilly said. Her voice was soft and you could hear that she was shy, maybe even nervous. Hell I didn't blame her, I was nervous to.

Natasha gave the girl a small smile, she pulled a lollipop out of her bag and handed it to Lilly, she looked it over a little confused with what to do with the candy. Natasha laughed a little "it's candy, you eat it" Lilly nodded and gently unwrapped the paper surrounded it.

I got up and left the room, the door slammed behind me, the sound echoed in the empty room, it made me cringe. I speed walked outside, I needed fresh air and I needed it now.

Natasha

I handed Lilly the candy, she looked it over a little confused "it's candy, you eat it" Lilly nodded and gently unwrapped the paper surrounded it. Bucky got up and left the door, the door slammed shut behind him, making Lilly jump and let out a yelp. She gripped onto my arm hiding her face in my shirt "please don't let them take me" she pleaded. My heart broke hearing her say that, I gently wrapped my arms around her tiny waist, trying  not to scare her. I picked her up and rubbed her back "no one's coming to take you, not while your with me, your safe now Lilly"  I promised her. I made myself keep that promise to her.

Pepper came over with Morgan and introduced her to Lilly, she was shy for the first few minutes but then warmed up to Morgan. They were playing with a couple of Margon's toys that she had laying around the compound "so she's yours and Bucky's kid?" Pepper asked I nodded "but you can't have kids, right?" She asked confused I nodded again. "I know but it's Hrdya, I bet they have their ways" I said. Pepper nodded but still seemed slightly confused, I turned to look over at her "I have no idea what I'm supposed to do and what not to do" Pepper nodded in understanding.

She told me a few of the does and don'ts "but remember every kid is different," she kept reminding me I nodded "I think I got it thanks." Peter came home for school, Morgan ran over to him, he knelled down and hugged her back. Lilly came over to me "who's he?" She whispered so I could hear only. She was still a little shy around Pepper "that's basically Tony's other kid, but don't let him hear you say that" I whispered back to her, she nodded seeming to understand. Peter came over here holding Morgan's hand, she was waving her other arm around while talking to him about her day.

Peter came over here "hey guys!" He said excitedly "hey, how was school?" Pepper asked, Peter started to say and re-create everything that happened at school today "and then the teacher asked me th-" he stopped mid sentence. He pointed confusedly at Lilly and me, she was now sitting down on the chair next to mine, her legs pulled up to her chest "she's my daughter" I said and looked over at Lilly with a smile, I saw a ghost of a smile on her face "that's-that's great, but-um, I thought you-couldn't, you know" he said looking between me and Lilly again. She looked down at her hands and shifted in her seat.

Pepper gave Peter a look "I'm sorry, congratulations?!" He said while screeching at the back of his neck akwardly, Pepper waved her hand between Lilly and Peter. He hurry knelt down beside her "I-I'm um, Peter-Peter Parker" he said nervously, he looked up at us when she didn't answer "her name's Lilly, she's just a bit nervous" I said and gave him a reassuring smile. He nodded his head then headed inside to do his homework.

When it started to get hotter I took Lilly back inside, by now they had got her a room and put a few of Morgan's old toys in there for her along with many new ones, I took her to her room and her face immediately lit up "you like it?" I asked she nodded "is it really mine?" She asked her voice soft, at first I had thought it was because she was nervous, but I now realize that's just what her voice sounds like, I nodded "all yours."

She ran into the room and begin to look through everything, I smiled, I think I might be ready for this.