Author Note

UPDATE: Hello! thanks so much for taking the time to check out my book. This book was first seen on wattpad in a draft form before it was published in Dec 2017. When Shadow Weaver was published, due to some restrictions it had to be taken down from this site and only the first five chapters were available. But now I am able to put the book back up. So for a limited time, the whole book will be available again here. From the end of February onwards I will be posting at least two chapters a week. For those who never had the chance to read it, I hope you find it enjoyable, and for those who are reading it again-- thank you! You helped get this book out there and I appreciate all the support so many of you have given me. 

Lots of love

Claire 

PREVIOUS AUTHOR NOTE:

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my book. I wanted to clarify that this work is a draft and not published or available at this time anywhere else but wattpad. Which means you guys are the first to read it! I'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions and hope you'll let me know what you like or don't like. It hasn't yet been copy edited but I'm hoping there aren't too many mistakes as I read everything over quite a few times during revisions and like to run it through Prowriting aid. (PM me if you want to know more about Prowritingaid!). Goes without saying that no part of this work can be copied or taken and posted anywhere else without my permission. Hope you enjoy it!

A lot of people have asked about the cover -- you can contact the guy who made it here if you're interested, but please note, this is his profession and while his prices are excellent, he won't make you a cover for free!  https://99designs.fr/profiles/betelgeuse 

P.S. I'm British so spelling and grammar follow UK rules -- dialogue is in single quotation marks and quotes within dialogue double quotation marks. Realize is spelt realise etc.

I try to update weekly, but sometimes life gets in the way and it takes a couple of days longer! Thanks for checking out Shadow Weaver. Hope you'll stick around for Mirra's journey :)