Prologue

☆☆☆☆☆

Family. It's what brings people together, but also tears them apart. Brielle Gonzalez understood this. From a young age her fate was set in place. Her family decided her future. Being the youngest was never easy, but being the youngest of HER family was a fucking nightmare.

Somehow at the age of ten, Brielle was able to escape it all. She had no idea how no one wondered what a ten year old was doing on her own but she didn't question it. She had no idea where she was going but she found herself in Los Angeles, California, where she stumbled across Dominic Toretto and his family. And that was her new start, her new family. Being the youngest was never easy but being the youngest of her new family was a fucking blessing

The next year a certain blonde cop turned up and wrecked their perfect life, with the rest of her family gone, just Mia and eleven year old Brielle remained in LA. Her perfect life was ruined in a matter of seconds, leaving her and Mia to live a life of their own.

Years later when Letty returns, it feels like life is finally getting back to normal again, for nineteen year old Brielle, with her mother figure back in her life, Brielle is beyond happy. But when Letty is murdered, her heart breaks all over again. After Letty's funeral, Brielle sets off leaving for a new life once again, being nineteen and on her own again, wasn't what she expected but it was for the best.

New York City. That's were Brielle ended up. She found a job at a mechanics, fixing cars and following in Dom's footsteps. New York brought new opportunities but old habits die hard. Brielle found herself surrounded by memories of her past life with Dom and their family. Cars. Racing. Trouble.

But fast forward a couple of years and twenty one year old Brielle finds herself flying to Rio de Janeiro after receiving a call from none other than Dominic Toretto. The father figure that left all those years ago. Now on the run, Dom, Mia and Brian need a team for the biggest job they've ever done.

Will Brielle meets some new faces? Or some familiar ones?

Will her past come back to haunt her? I guess we'll find out.... 

☆☆☆☆☆

"Where's Brie?"

"She's gone Dom, she left after Letty's funeral."

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

"Long time no call, Dom."

"Yeah, well I need your help, Hermanita"

☆☆☆☆☆

'𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵

𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮

 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭

𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓮 

𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓸 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂,

𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓻.'

~ 𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓾𝓼

☆☆☆☆☆