𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1 ~ 𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓶 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮

☆☆☆☆☆

MANHATTAN NEW YORK  

In the boroughs of Manhattan, a tanned, young brunette worked moved in an out of beneath a car, wrench in hand. With the lyrics of Work Out by J Cole blasting out in the background.

Straight up, now tell me. Do you really want to love me forever? (Oh, oh, oh) 

"Or is it just a hit and run?" Brielle sings softly along with the lyrics coming out from under the car, standing up and brushing her hands on the black jeans she was wearing. 

The sound of her phone ringing paused her singing as she walked over to the desk where it sat.

"Hello?" "Hey sis."
"Long time no call, Dom."
"Yeah, well I need your help, Hermanita"
"Why, am I not surprised. What's the job this time?"
"Big heist. How quickly can you get to Rio?"
"Give me a couple of days and I'll be there."
"Great, I'll see you there."
"Bye Dom."

Putting down the phone, Brielle smirks to herself, before grabbing a piece of paper from the drawer and writing a note to her boss, saying she had a family emergency and would be back in a couple of weeks. Not knowing that in a few weeks she'd be long gone to Europe.

☆☆☆☆☆

MEANWHILE IN RIO

"Something doesn't add up. Toretto and O'Conner. They stay when they're supposed to run, they steal gas then give it away? Now they're killing federal agents? It doesn't make any sense." Local Officer Elena Neves looks through the files before DSS agent Luke Hobbs walks over to her and grabs them from her hands and throws them across the room, Luca smirks at his actions, knowing he didn't care less about what Elena was saying about the two. "Here's what makes sense. All theses guys are, are names on a list. They come up, we take them down. Not a phone call more, not a bullet less. Wilkes! we get anything?"

"Standard forensics. Shoe prints. Hair and fiber. Prints are all over the car."
"Anything else?"
"Yeah, Luca tracked down the owner off the vehicle ID."
The blonde mentioned, Luca turns around and walks over to Elena and Hobbs, "There are a couple of shell companies in between, but we finally traced it back to a corporation owned by an investor down here named Hernan Reyes."
"Investor?"