Exits and Entrances

I open my eyes to find the room is still pitch black. I grown and roll over on my side and see 6:43 am flashing on my alarm clock. I am skipping school today because I thought the time would go by faster if I stayed home and slept......well that did not work. You are probaly wondering why I am so excited right now, today is the day that I finally get to see and meet my favorite band ever. Late Nite Reading. 13 hours to go,  I say in my head.

I pull myself up and out of bed and get in the shower with my Ipod on shuffle, hoping that I would'nt wake my mom or brother up. When I get out and put my clothes on only 30 minutes had past. This is going to be a longgg day. Making myself a bagle I watch Striaght to dvd for the 100th time.

6:00 pm

After straighting my hair pin straight and doing my makeup, I put on my clothes, An All Time Low shirt and a black pair of skinney jeans. I was ready. I started jumping excitedly around my room and fangirling. Today is the day I've waited months for.

With all the shit going on in my life this is the only thing I have been looking forward to. Who knows what I am going to do after the concert is done and over with, look forward to the next one? They say senior year was suppose to be fun, but its worse than ever. I can not wait for school to be done, I feel like I will be able to finally start living my life the way I want to when its over.

Anyways, I get in my car and drive to the venue, more excited then ever.