9.

These days, Kang Y/n is getting her luck back. She got the sword back as planned and her employees decided not to resign.

Without the help from Jungkook and Taehyung, she wouldn't be able to achieve this.

There is one more person that she shouldn't forget about it.

"No one recognises you?" Her eyes widen slightly when seeing Jimin coming inside her office room.

"No. Probably because the news of you got back the sword is the hot topic for now." He leans backwards, sitting comfortably.

"I guess Namjoon is in a very happy mood these days." She smiles widely when thinking of her enemy that is suffering.

"Yes. The things in his mansion are mostly broken. He threw them." He shows his soft smile when seeing Y/n and doesn't stop smiling.

I'm happy when you are.

"Wait. Why are you here? What if Namjoon knows about it?" She feels panic as she doesn't wish Jimin will be in danger.

No one knows what Namjoon will do to him when he finds it out. He belongs to an insane level.

"You are worrying about me?" He leans forward with high expectations.

"Nah." She denies it quickly and tries to stay still.

Y/n wants to lean backwards to not be that close to him but she doesn't want him to know that she has fallen for him.

"I will take that as a yes, Y/n. Don't worry, he has no clue about this. Do you still remember that you owe me a favour?"

"Yes." She has a bad feeling about it.

"Be my girlfriend." Jimin speaks with his gaze fixed on hers.

She can't think of anything at the moment. She is shocked and happy but she is also hesitating.

Why? He deceived her once.

Yes, he helped her by keeping their plan a secret but he is also the main cause of why things happened that way.

"I can't think of a reason for you to reject me, right?" He reaches out to place his hand on hers gently.

"I realise that I keep thinking of you every second. When I saw other couples go on a date somewhere. I will think of bringing you there."

"We don't have a good start but I want us to have a happy ending. I want to make you happier. Y/n, would you be my girlfriend?"

Her heart is melting when she meets his soft stare and listens to his sweet words. She is afraid but she has the courage to try it.

I don't want to feel regret later.

"I think...that's not a bad idea, Jimin."

Little do you know, Taehyung is standing near the office door. He wants to meet her to tell her his real feelings.

However, he doesn't expect to hear their conversation. The hidden feelings of Taehyung will proceed on not revealing themselves.

You don't belong to me and I don't belong to you.

After a few months have passed, they are still in a relationship happily. Everything is going well for them.

Jimin has resigned from working for Namjoon. Surprisingly, Namjoon doesn't question the reason as if he already knows it.

Now, Jimin is working as her assistant to practice. She will let him administer the museum with her soon.

Jimin is driving back to the museum after buying their meals for lunch as she has an urgent virtual meeting with the CEOs overseas.

He notices a black car is following him. In order to prove that he is right about it, he decides to test him.

What does he want from me?

Jimin stops his car at a place where fewer people can be seen. He is not afraid of him The car copies him as if he doesn't care about revealing himself.

Jimin pulls down the car window and gazes at the side-view mirror to figure out who is the driver as he is getting out of his car.

Yoongi walks toward him steadily while having a thin file taken in his hand.

"Mr Kim wants you to complete it by today." He hands over the thin file to him.

"And he wants me to remind you that don't forget your mission."