🌿 O1 🌿

"Yah Jeon Jungkook, you piece of shit!! Gimme my book back, you jerk!!" Y/n yelled at the boy who was standing beside her with his hand stretched upward holding her book.

"Tsk, take it yourself, shorty" He taunted her and stood there casually.

"Yah!!" Groaning irritably she punched the table beside her.

Jungkook chuckled and begin, "I'm just standing normally and you can't even reach this, tsk"

Ofcourse, he was just standing there normally with his hand stretched up, but to Y/n he was like a tower, blocking her way. Of course, he was tall compared to her mini self.

"Just give it to me already!" Getting annoyed with his actions she sat back on her seat.

"Aww tired already?" His was so close to his aim, to annoy her to the peak, then how can he just give her book back without gaining anything in back.

She didn't replied anything to him coz she knew what he wanted and she won't let that happen.

He looked at her and laughed at her situation. But to his surprise she, in return, gave him a devilish smirk and before he could understand anything she stood up and stomped on his foot, harshly.

Due to sudden action he bend down, taking this opportunity she grabbed her book, slapped his head and ran out of class.

"Jerk's always jerk, you jerk!!" She shouted getting in the hallway.

"You shorty!!!" He chuckled at her childish-ness, hanging his bag on shoulder he too got out to the hallway.

"Yo! Sup! What took you so long?" Jimin, his bestie and his hyung, asked him, when he reached the parking area.

"Hey" His lip tucked upward to which Jimin laughed knowing what he was doing.

"You won't let her live in peace" He laughed as they got in the car.

"Nah she's fun when annoyed" He laughed.

"But don't let this fun ruin anything" Jimin chuckled patting his shoulder.

He nodded in response and made their way to home.

"What did you do this time?" Jimin asked looking at his side face of Jungkook, whose eyes were focused on road.

"She's shorty just like you so you know I took advantage of that just like I do with you" He laughed and got a head spank fom the boy sitting along him.

"Ok ok sorry, s-she didn't gave me pen" He shuddered between his laughs.

"What- just for a pen? You're such a bully Kook" He shook his head in annoyance.

"Yep you can say but the good one okay, I don't hurt anyone" He took a glance at him and then back to driving.

"Yeah yeah whatever but a bully's always a bully, you bully" He scoffed and looked out.

"Damn! Is she ur sister dude?" He stopped the car suddenly which made Jimin hit his head in the car headboard.

"The fuck man!!" He cursed rubbing his head.

"No! You just spoke like her! Are you two siblings!? No! This can't be happening!! Why didn-" He was cut off by a hard slap on his head.

"Shut up! Just shut up!!" Jimin yelled rubbing his head.

"AGAIN!! YOU AGAIN-" and again he was shut up-ed by a slap and that too on his cheek.

He cupped his cheek and looked the boy beside him with puppy eyes.

"SHUT UP!!! SHE AIN'T MY SISTER!! WE'RE NOT SIBLINGS YOU IDIOT!! ARGH!!" Jimin yelled in annoyance.

"Then you should have told me politely, you didn't had to slap me. I didn't do any-" He was still cupping his face but was shut up-ed by a glare given by Jimin.

"You're fucking sick" Saying this Jimin got out and made his way to his home, walking.

"Hey! I'm sorry plz, c'mon I'll drop you!!" He shouted at his back.

"NO NEED I'LL GO BY MYSELF." Jimin shouted back in response.

"Yah! C'mon!" Jungkook said driving beside the boy.

Jimin in the other side was using his phone and ignored Jungkook, completely.

For some time Jungkook kept following him like a puppy along his speed and kept begging him to sit in.
But Jimin didn't replied anything and ignored him.

"Take care" Jungkook said in a sad tone as Jimin reached his house.

"You too bye" Finally Jimin spoke making Jungkook squeal in happiness.

"Hyung?" He called out softly.

"Now what?" Jimin gave him a bored look.

"You sure she ain't your sister?" He asked in a doubtful tone and gave him a suspicious look.

"JUNGKOOK!!!!" Jimin yelled on top of his lungs and marched toward him but Jungkook was fast enough to drive away.

"I SWEAR I'LL SLIT YOUR THROAT, YOU JERK!!" Jimin was shouting at his fading back. He was seriously so annoyed with him. He know he's just messing around but still he was annoyed.
He ran his hand through his silky blonde hairs, still fuming in anger, he went inside his house. Just then he got a call and it was Jungkook.

"What now?" He didn't showed any emotion, but annoyance was still audible.

"You again spoke like her!" He yelled in amusement.

Jimin in back disconnect the call as a reply. Jungkook again called him but he switched off his phone.

 🍁🍁🌱🍁🍁

Okay I tried to make it funny but yeah i know i failed but don't you worry my lovlies! I'll try to make it more funnier in next parts so stay tuned! 😁😁

And let me know how was this one! 

Vote! Comment!! Share!!!