ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

ᴀꜱ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ- ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢʀᴀʙ ᴀ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟʏ ʙʏ ɪᴛꜱ ᴡɪɴɢꜱ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

You laughed quietly as Paimon licked the honey off of her plate.

"Paimon, manners." Lumine reprimanded to which Paimon only stuck out their tongue. Kaeya merely chuckled [yk- the chuckle we all know it we all love it 🤩] at the floating guide.

"Anyway," Kaeya said, "The annual Windblume festival is coming up, perhaps the lovely Y/N will grace Mondstadt with her presence when it does?"

You felt your hace flush red as the Calvary Captain leaned in close. Lumine felt the anger  bubbling inside her, eyes narrowed at Kaeya as he smirked at her love inter- I mean, travelling partner.

Having had enough, Lumine stood up, grabbing you up by your forearm, before muttering a half-hearted 'thanks' and leaving in a huff. You laughed and waved goodbye, stumbling to keep up with Lumine's pace as she continued to drag you away.

Paimon floated up to the two. "Lumine," she called, "We're going to have to head to Liyue soon right? We can't miss the Rite of Descention!" She said, as your face fell. You wanted to see more of this beautiful place called Mondstadt.

You shook Lumine's shoulder, "Lumine," she turned to you, "Can't...can't we stay just a... little bit longer?" You pleaded, grasping onto the fabric of her clothing.

"O-of course! Of course we can, abso- absolutely."

Lumine coughed and had to look away. The smile on your face was brighter than thousands of stars. Lumine feared she would go blind if she looked to long, but deemed being able to make you happy as worth the price.

Paimon, a little confused as to the decision, merely shrugged. "We'll need a place to stay, right? And as far as I know, the hotel in Mondstadt is closed by the Fatui." The floating companion said.

Lumine thought long and hard. Usually, she would spend nights outdoors in some hilichurl tent or abandoned hut. She looked over to you before deciding that that was no longer an option.

"We can ask Jean if she has anywhere for us to stay for another day or so. The Rite of Descention isn't for another few weeks..." Lumine said, heading in the direction of the Favonius Headquarters.

You were thrilled, jumping up and down with excitement on the way. You thanked Lumine once more, hugging her side as you walked. The contact only lasted a few seconds at most, but Lumine's face managed to burn an even brighter red.

Soon enough, the large building appeared in front of you, and Lumine led you to Jean's office. Jean- the Acting Grand Master of the Knight's of  Favonius- sat behind her desk filling out numerous papers.

"Hello Jean!" The blonde looked up at Paimon's greeting. "Oh, what a nice surpri-I ... se..." the acting grand master stopped mid sentence when her eyes felt onto you, making Lumine exhale aggressively.

With cheeks tinted red, Jean stood up and approached you. "And who might this be, Traveller?" She asked, leaning down slightly to meet your eyes. (tall women 😍)

Paimon spoke instead of Lumine, who honestly looked as if she were about to commit some form of arson. "Jean, meet Y/N! She wants to explore Mondstadt tomorrow so we're looking for a place to stay for the night!" Your floating friend informed.