Chapter 1

Y/N was offered an oppertunity she couldn't refuse. She stared at the paper while 'weighing out' the pros and cons of the job. She had worked with the Police many times, and knew that was most likely one of the main reasons she got this letter.

On one hand, she would be helping the public stay safe, but on the other hand, she could do numerous ammounts of damage to the city. Resting her chin on her hand, she decided to sleep on it. Y/N folded the letter, putting it safely in the right-side drawer of her desk. She silently closed the door of the office behind her and walked down the hallway to her room.

She changed into her pajamas, which was just a black sports bra and a pair of matching booty-shorts. This was her average sleep wear during the summer's cruel heat.

The next morning, she woke up and procrastinated to herself. After roughly 20 minutes she sluggishly got up. She sat on the edge of her bed, staring blankly at the wall. She rubbed her eyes, streched and got up. She left the room, quickly remembering she forgot her phone.

Y/N walked to the kitchen of her apartment and started to make Coffee/Tea and Toast. Once both were finished, she sat down and unlocked her phone. She put Netflix on and started binge watching *favorate show* and spread honey on her toast. She calmly ate, stopping in between bites to drink her coffee/Tea.

When Y/N finished, she walked to her office, Silently closing the door behind her. She sat down on her chair, opening her computer to be greeted by a login page. Once finished, she opened Spotify and played her favorate song.

Remembering the letter, she swiftly retrieved the note. Y/N unfolded the slip, carefully reading it over. She retrieved her phone from her pants pocket.

She dialed the number shown at the bottom of the page.

"Hello?"

A voice from the other line spoke.

"Hi, I got the letter about the job?"

Y/N stated.

"Great! Y/N is it?"

"Yes. I've made up my mind. -"