58

"Mama J can you hold Aiden, i'm finna see where Makai at

"Mama J can you hold Aiden, i'm finna see where Makai at." I said and she nodded her head as I gave Aiden to her.

I walked out and went inside the elevator so I can be back on the first floor. When I walked out I decided to see if he was in his car since we parked beside each other.

His tent was dark as fuck so I couldn't see if he was in there so I just knocked on the window and he unlocked the door.

When I got in I saw him take a sip from a styrofoam cup.

"Bruh you need to put that shit down it's not gone solve yo' problems." I said.

"What you want?" He said.

"Nigga don't just disregard what I said, if you wit my sister and she don't like that shit you don't need to be drinking it." I said.

"So she told you." He said. "You know she lied to me about when she got diagnosed wit Bipolar depression, she said it was 5 months ago." He said.

"Listen Ion know why she did that but you need to her the real reason why Dayla started acting funny wit her." I said.

"It's not yo' business." He said.

"It involve my sister feelings so it is my business. All I know is you need to tell her before I do." I said.

"It ain't what you think it is, Dayla just a pass around and it happened before me and Kaelyn got together." He said.

"So you did fuck?" I asked.

"Yes and No." He said.

"Fuck you mean yes and no it's either yes or no." I said.

"Cause I took it right back out, she was too loose Then as soon as i did Kaelyn called me." He said.

"Don't explain it to me explain that shit to my sister because she not gone believe you." I said.

"She been through enough shit ian telling her right now- You knew the shit she was already going through y'all been together for 6 months you could've been told her." I said.