4

Author pov.

Y/n woke up and smiled, stretching her arms, her ears were pleased hearing the birds chirping.

"Gonna get ready, and help my mom in farming!! " She said excitedly and sighed, getting up and getting ready.

"Good morning mom and grandma! "

"Good morning y/n" They both greeted her as they both had there morning meal. They just ate porridge.

_______________

Wiping the sweat off her forehead, she looks at y/n who was working hard for their family to fill their tummy. Her heart aches, seeing her like this. She doesn't wants her to do things. She wishes, she can give her daughter a better place to live and enjoy her life like others.

__________

Here is a man, dressed in black poor clothes, while walking towards the small shops, looking here and there as he looks at his people. Some were singing songs and some were doing their work in their shops.

Many of them were staring at him suspiciously, well they will do that because he is wearing a black cloth on his face.

You must be wondering who he is?

He is non other than our,

New king, Kim seokjin.

The king wears poor clothes and lives with his people for few days Or even weeks to understand their condition of living. A good king always does that!

He walked around for sometime, smiling at the pleasant atmosphere. His steps halted when he saw two ladies working in their farm land.

He smiled at how hard working they were.

"I should do something for them" He said and walked to his palace.

Kim seokjin entered the palace, the soldiers knew who is he and bowed down to show respect to their new king, Kim seokjin.

He was about to enter his chamber when he heard a shout from his brother, Kim taehyung.

"Yahh!! Who r u?! Poor man isn't allowed to enter this palace?! Soldiers what were u doing and why u even allowed this man to enter-" He shouted and glared at the unknown man but shuts his mouth when he heard a familiar voice.

"Be in ur limits taehyung" His back was facing Kim taehyung.

"B-brother I'm sorry i didn't knew that was u-" King Kim seokjin didn't said anything and just opened the door of his chamber and shuts the door close.

"I'm done" Kim taehyung sighed.

To be continued...