Lynn's Alternative draft

An:The picture at the top is what the Lynn and Michael look like. I FOR SOME REASON have decided that Michael has long hair he just keeps it in a ponytail and Lynn has short hair but will grow it out sometimes

*.✧*.✧*.*.✧*.✧*.*.✧*.✧*.*.✧*.✧*.*.✧*.✧*.*.✧*.✧*.*.✧*.✧*.

Lynn was yelling at his boyfriend who had been caught cheating again. Michael was trying to defend himself when he saw the look in Lynn's eyes and he knew it was no good. "You know what Michael? I don't care anymore. If you can't be faithful to me then you should just leave or maybe I should because this is the fifth time this month!"Lynn yelled at his boyfriend. Michael was in disbelief, panicking he tried to beg his boyfriend to stay and let him talk and defend himself. He couldn't say a single thing as his mind ran out of excuses. I mean how could he explain the other boy he had been caught kissing, Lynn was already tired of hearing the same reasons and excuses. It was always the same. The stranger Michael had been having an affair with for months now didn't need to be explained. Both broken lovers knew what was happening, what happened. Michael loved his boyfriend but he had fucked up and cheated again and again for years Michael had cheated and got caught. They would fight and break up and soon get back together and the cycle would repeat all over again. His relationship with Michael was so toxic that Lynn had gotten into the awful habit of smoking and Michael hated it but he knew it was his fault. "Lynn..you know I love you..." Michael spoke while looking at his boyfriend, meanwhile, the blue-haired boy he had been kissing a few minutes ago stared at Lynn from behind the red-haired male. Lynn shook his head sighing "I know how you are Michael...I'm just sick of you hurting me...you're such a bitch...let me guess you've been cheating on me for a month..three at most...why do you enjoy watching my heartbreak if you love me so much...Michael please just...leave..let me leave I'm tired...I can't deal with this anymore" Lynn said in a defeated tone and he walked past the two boys and headed towards his room pulling out a cigarette he had stuffed in his pocket like an idiot. The raven-haired male lit his cigarette, closing the door to his room and locking it to make sure Michael and the man he had cheated on him with wouldn't bother him. Once his cigarette burned down he threw it in the trash bin and grabbed another one he began pacing around the room and smoked slowly not wanting to smoke any faster he didn't want his lungs to burn too bad. As he continued to pace around his room the tears were streaming down his face. "Ya know I always hated the smell of smoke.." He spoke out to no one but continued to speak to himself. "Maybe Jack will wanna go somewhere with me..or Jeremy?.." He needed more distractions, he needed to get out of the apartment he needed to leave. He grabbed his phone and texted Jack explaining what happened and told him to meet at the old park near the woods where they would take photos of each other. Lynn put on his jacket over the dark green feminine-looking sweater he was wearing and decided he'd do something dangerously stupid and go through the window. After getting down without injury he quickly walked to the park, his tear-stained face feeling cold since he was almost running at this point he didn't want to be seen by anyone he knew except Jack. Jack was waiting at the park when he looked over to see Lynn running. The amount of concern he had skyrocketed Lynn ran up to Jack and wrapped his arms around the taller male's neck sobbing into his shoulder. "Oh mate..you'll be ok Lynn..you can stay with me until Michael gets all of his shit out of the apartment alright?" The brunette said rubbing Lynn's back causing the pale male to nod and sob out a small "Thank you.." Jack smiled a bit and hugged his friend tightly "Aight mate..you wanna get cleaned up and get Jeremy over here so we can do a photoshoot?" Jack asked in an attempt to cheer his friend up. Lynn pulled away from the hug and looked at Ryan nodding slowly "Y-Yeah...that would distract me until I feel better, thanks jack" Lynn smiled slightly while rubbing the tears off of his face "Of course Lynn you're my best mate." They both headed towards Jack's car and made small talk about what outfits Lynn should wear for the shoot since it would be near the park and woods. Once they got inside the car Jack began driving towards Jeremy's house who was currently on the phone with Lynn as he explained everything from Michael to now doing a photoshoot as a way to distract himself until he was ready to deal with the issue that problemed him the most. They arrived at Jeremy's place and Jack and Lynn hopped out and saw Jeremy standing by the door already holding a bag of makeup and brushes. "I know what just happened is heartbreaking Lynnie and I promise we're gonna make sure he'll pay but for now let's get you ready for pictures!" Jeremy smiled brightly, he had always been the optimistic one. The three males walked inside and immediately started picking out outfits for Lynn to wear most of which were fall-themed as it was November meaning that they were going to be putting Lynn in a lot of skirts and dresses not that he minded at all he loved wearing feminine clothing. After settling on a few outfits it was time for Jeremy to pick out Lynn's makeup which was mostly simple foundation and some blush, he even went as far as putting on some pink lipgloss and a little eyeliner. It took them about ten or fifteen minutes to decide which color to use and they eventually picked the right shade of pink and then went back to the bathroom to fix Lynn's hair which took another half hour. They then returned and walked back to Jack's car and headed back to the park for the photoshoot. As soon as they got there Jeremy was already setting up the settings on his camera and Jack helped Lynn get out of the car since Lynn had a habit to trip on his own feet. About five minutes later they were taking picture after picture and goofing around. Soon enough the photoshoot was done and they were back at Jeremy's house. Jeremy and Jack were in the living room printing out the pictures while Lynn was in Jeremy's room laying on his bed half asleep, it was a while since Lynn had gotten proper sleep he was struggling to even stay awake right now he had been lying on the mattress for a while with his phone on silent and was on cloud nine. Jack and Jeremy walked back into the room to see Lynn passed out cuddling up to a pillow causing both men to laugh slightly and smile. Lynn was really cute sometimes and the two men couldn't help but notice it which made them both smile like idiots they did love their friend. "Come on Jackie let's leave him to sleep and wake him up when food is done" Jeremy chirped out happily causing Jack to nod and agree, the two men walked out of the room leaving Lynn to sleep.