The Beginning

POV Hinata

"Hinata!!! Dinners ready!" my mom yelled. "COMING" I said. I slowly walked down the stairs, my back slouching. As soon as I sat down my mom gave me a look. "Yes mom?" I spoke, picking at my room temperature broccoli. She sighed and asked, "are you nervous for tomorrow?", As she gave Natsu more veggies on her plate. "EWW NO MORE MOMMY!!" she begged. My mom looked back at me. I sighed, "I guess im a little worried", I muttered. "NI-CHANS A SCARDY CAT" Natsu teased loudly. "I AM NOT", I stood up yelling as I slammed my hands on the table. The truth was I was scared. Really, Really, scared. But I would never let my sister know that, let alone my mom. "It'll be fine sweetie" my mom said gleefully while rustling my orange, plushy hair. I yawned, "Im going to bed","Okay goodnight" she smiled. As I was walking towards the stairs, I shot a glare at Natsu, and she stuck her tongue out. "MEANIE" she shouted. I rolled my eyes and continued going up the stairs. I got my clothes, towel, and my 2 in 1 bubblegum soap(dont even think about asking). After I got out the shower I brushed my teeth and jumped into bed. I stared at the ceiling for what seemed like forever. Was i really gonna fit in here, I guess I was about to find out. I shut my eyes and drifted to sleep.

The Next Day

I woke up feeling sweaty, so I took another shower. A few minutes later I went downstairs for breakfast, "good morning" my mom said sweetly. "Morning" I replied. After I ate, I put my shoes on and walked out the door. "GOOD LUCK" My mom yelled. Soon after I hopped on my bike and went on my way. About 25 minutes later I arrived at school, It wasn't that huge but it had lots of people. I walked into the school and remembered something, something so important I couldn't believe I forgot. Volleyball. My eyes lit up and I bolted to the gym. I zoomed past lots of people, I was getting near the gym when I crashed into something, well rather it was someone. I flew onto the floor, landing on my back, scratching my elbows. I looked up and there was a boy. He had short black hair and a deep blue in his eyes, he was also pretty tall. As soon as I stood up and I tried to apologize, this girl was hooked on his arm, "watch where your going freak" She hissed. I rolled my eyes, "sorry", I muttered while picking at my fingers , The guy looked embarrassed, while she insulted me. But soon after they walked away, the blondie giving me a deadly glare which gave me the chills. I shook it off and headed towards the gym. But when I entered the guy was in there, but there were others too, I wonder if they were Volleyball club members. As I got closer I noticed the black haired guy was somewhat taller than the three other guys. While I was walking up to them I tripped over my shoe string that I was supposed to tie, but got lazy. I landed on my stomach, hitting my chin, Jeez can I have a break today. They all looked back at me and I stood up quickly as if nothing happened. "Woah little dude you okay", the baldy said to me. "YUP" I said quickly. The guy with the brown hair looked confused, "why are you here?". "Oh uh I was hoping to join the team..." I said. He smiled and spoke, "Great! I was hoping for some new members!". I ran over to him and shouted, "REALLY!?". "Calm down", he laughed.

POV Kageyama

As I walked away from Kenzie I walked to the gym to apply for the volleyball team. I came in and three guys were in there chatting and then turned to look at me. "Hi" I said quietly, They all came up to me quickly. "Hey there, can we help you?" The brown haired dude asked while scratching his head. The grey haired dude was telling the baldy to stop making stern faces at me. "I wanted to join the club.." I muttered. "Okay! we'll see if any other first years want to join so we can do our annual starters match". "Alright"I nodded. "But first lets know more about you mr. Blue eyes" the baldy said. As soon as we started talking I heard a noise and so did the others, there was the red head from early. It looked like he tripped but I wasn't going expose him for it. He was pretty short for a first year high schooler, and especially for being on a volleyball team. Which I was sure he was gonna ask to join.

POV Hinata

I backed up and apologize, and looked up and saw the blue eyed boy staring at me. I was nervous, did he have a grudge towards me for bumping into him.I clenched my teeth together and looked away. But little did I know the whole time the other three were trying to get my attention. "HELLLLO??" The brown head said. I jumped up, "SORRY" I shook my head."Well we just received to other applications from first years, so we can have a three on three match", the brown headed guy spoke rubbing his neck. "Oh my apologies I forgot to introduce myself to you two, My Name is Daichi Sawamura, this is Ryonsuke Tanaka, and Sugawara Koushi",They all smiled and waved. There was a silence, but I soon realized it was my turn. "I'm Hinata Shoyo" I mutter while rubbing my arm. "Im Kageyama Tobio" Kageyama mumbled. "Okay well it will be me, and the 2 newcomers on a team for the three on three",Daichi announced. "And Hinata, Kageyama, and Tanaka will be a team", He finalize. "WHAT! OI DAICHI WHY DO I HAVE TO BE ON THEIR TEAM" Tanaka screamed. "Because I said so", Daichi said crossing his arms. Tanaka sighed and laughed, "I guess you guys are stuck with the best player", Tanaka bragged. I chuckled a little, but not too much, because I felt Kageyama glaring at me again. I was tired of it so I confronted him for it. I walked up to him, "Can I help you?" I questioned him, full of confidence. He looked down at me, smirking, "I dunno you just look like you would suck at Volleyball", he shrugged. "...",I grabbed him by his collar. I know he was surprised because he yelped, "WHAT DID U SAY" I screamed at him. He looked at me with pure disbelief, while the others stopped talking and looked at us. Kageyama sighed, grabbed me by my armpits and pushed me away. "Sorry not sorry if I triggered you, Boke", He said. Boke? Wtf is that, whatever that is it was probably a insult. "Whatever, How are you gonna say I'm bad if You never seen me play, huhh??", I beamed a smirk. I could tell he was fired up to play, "Fine Boke, lets see what you got",Kageyama challenged.