𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2 ~ 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝓘𝓷-𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷'-𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂 

☆☆☆☆☆

A couple of days later, the plan was ready and was underway as they all drove to the first safe house. There, wearing black clothing and masks, they took down the guards and gathered them and all the half naked women who had been weighing the money and restrained them all. 

They gathered the money up and put it all on a cart in the middle of the two groups, Brian nodded to Dom when they had finished, "That's all of it."

"You're a dead man." One of the tied up guards spat at them, "You're all dead men!" Brielle looked over to Dom and gave him a small smirk that he could just see through the mouth part of her ski mask, making him give a slight chuckle. "You don't have a place to hide."

At those words, Dom took his mask off, everyone following including Brielle as Dom smirked at the guy, "Who's hiding?"

"Are you crazy? Are you crazy! Do you know whose house this is? Whose money you're stealing?!" 

Brielle smirked at his words moving forward, towards Dom with the gasoline can before saying, "We ain't stealin' it." Handing Dom the gasoline can, he moves over to the money and pours it all over before stepping back and throws an open lighter on it - the money goes up in flames instantly.

Dom points at the thug on his knees, "You tell your boss exactly who did this. Tell him there's more coming." 

☆☆☆☆☆

"Voilá." Fusco stood up as Hobbs looks over at the car as, Luca rolls out from underneath it, standing up and wiping his hands on his trousers. "Turn it over."

Luca nodded, opening the door and turning the ignition, the engine roaring to life. Fusco smiles at the sound, "She's running on all eight. Checks out fine." 

"Keep looking." Fusco scoffs as Luca walks back over to his computer. "Boss, if something was missing we'd know." 

Hobbs passes the gun he was working on to someone else before moving over to inspect the car, walking past Luca who smirks at him, knowing he would find something, before walking over to where Mac was. Hobbs just lifts an eyebrow at him. Opening the door, Hobbs looks inside, examining the car before noticing the stereo. "It's a goddamn shame puttin' bullshit like that on a classic. You may as well slap neon lights on it."